“I just wanted a foot massage”

Charner Foot Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

I was looking for a good foot massage after a long day walking around HCMC. I opted for the 60 min foot massage and I was expecting most of the time to focus on my feet. Apparently that's not the case here. She spent maybe 10 min on my feet, 30 on my legs and then moved to my back and shoulders. I wasn't expecting this since I wanted a foot massage, but I decided to go along with it. When the maseuse tried to crack my back by jumping on it, I stopped the massage. That's not what I signed up for. There was also a communication barrier so they could not understand what was wrong. Go somewhere else if you actually want a foot massage.

3  Thank Benjamin V

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

My husband raved about the foot massages he had here.

He had a 30 minute foot massage the first day and 1 hour the following day. Wish I'd had a foot massage here too (unfortunately I went elsewhere for mine). Great value for money in a clean, professional foot massage lounge.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Got a sixty minute foot massage. Service was outstanding. Massage technique was excellent. Will go back tomorrow again. Pricing very reasonable.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Good thing we didn't settle for the 30 minute foot massage. You must take the full foot massage at least which also covers the back and neck thus the reason I am rating this excellent. Tea is served before and after, great customer service with a reasonable price. Recommended!