“Best ever foot massage”

Charner Foot Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

My husband raved about the foot massages he had here.

He had a 30 minute foot massage the first day and 1 hour the following day. Wish I'd had a foot massage here too (unfortunately I went elsewhere for mine). Great value for money in a clean, professional foot massage lounge.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Got a sixty minute foot massage. Service was outstanding. Massage technique was excellent. Will go back tomorrow again. Pricing very reasonable.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Good thing we didn't settle for the 30 minute foot massage. You must take the full foot massage at least which also covers the back and neck thus the reason I am rating this excellent. Tea is served before and after, great customer service with a reasonable price. Recommended!

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

This was my best massage during my 4 weeks travel in Vietnam, and i can highly recommand this place.
Thanks again, I will deffinately come again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 July 2016

At the city centre, at Nguyen Hue street, there is a great massage centre. It starts from a cup of tea and very polite asking of what kind of massage I want (foot or body, how strong etc.). and then... you got in a place there your body can relax after all that works, living n hurry etc. That place relax me better but others, cos there is no rush here - you gonna be massaged muscle after muscle, joint after joint. LOVE that place and hope I will be back there one day.