Review Highlights
Favorite souvenir shop in Saigon

It was an unplanned visit but I literally spent hours here looking at the movie posters and... read more

Reviewed 14 October 2018
amelstrange
Mia Mia, Australia
A gem.

Spent over an hour here! I loved all the "vintage" movie posters - was very surprised on the range... read more

Reviewed 19 September 2018
SafenaY
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Ho Chi Minh City
from US$25.00
More Info
from US$32.00
More Info
All reviews movie posters book shop quality souvenirs english books coasters prints gifts hanoi browse propaganda
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

You can easily spend hours there. Great place to buy souvenirs! Lots of movie posters, books and other stuff.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 22 July 2017

We stopped in the Artbook store for a little shopping an my wife purchased a canvas bag for what turned out to be $3.43 when converted to dollars. Their are lots of items and they even had English books. We spent about an hour just looking at all the various items they had.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Great selection and decent prices. Lots of things made in Vietnam for the benefit of the locals. Cashier spoke perfect English and was knowledgeable about products and items in store. He was very helpful and carefully packaged my items to travel back to the US. I will be coming back!

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank jenniferkD5324LM
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Fun place , you can spend hours......great books , gift ideas, local hand craft and so colorful . Such a great place to go and spend some time

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

They have a ton of awesome movie posters, books and other artwork. My wife and I ended up buying 4 posters, 6 movie themed coasters, and we'll probably be back for more before our trip is over.

Date of experience: February 2017