All reviews garlick de tham the guest relations manager smart room extra large room bui vien welcome drink walking street noisy at night higher floor sister hotel light sleeper restaurants and bars noise from the street night life perfect stay the hotel staff
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is a comfortable hotel with very nice views of the HCMC very centre, esp from the top floors. Recommended rooms NO; 1001, 901, 801, 701, 601. The place clean and ideally located for bars, restaurants, nightlife etc. Breakfast srved intil 10: 30 in a nearby branch, a block away. No buffet for breakfast but you can choose from a few sets (combining them as well.Aas a vegetarian I always had sth to chose from.

Room tip: all rooms with ending 1, esp top floors eg. 901
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My second stay here because the service and location was so good the first time.
Located in the heart of the noisy backpacker area with bars and restaurants all around. They provide you with ear plugs every night to cut out the sound.
This time I was given the back room which was a little quoted but once the earplugs were in I couldn’t hear anything.
Only small complaint was there was no free water every day but at 30 cents each it’s not a lot to complain about

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at CCentral Hotel De Tham .
It’s a great hotel and perfect location .
The rooms are small but very clean so you get what you pay for. The staff are very friendly , restaurant staff included.

The rooms have all the amenities except for hair conditioner . So bring your own if it’s a must.
Arrival Airport transfer was arranged by the hotel which is included if you stay 3 nights I think which was nice. International flights going into Ho Minh City, once you hit customs. It’s a zoo so I was glad they waited for me and greeted me with a smile.

The daily breakfast was great with a wide selection.
No pool or gym just the bare bones.

Ok, let me address the noise. Yes , you can hear the club across the street. Once you go up further you can still hear it slightly. It’s until late but bearable. I sleep like a log so it was ok for me if I didn’t wake up during the night. It is ,what it is, it’s not the hotel fault.

You’re paying next to nothing compared to some hotels with $$$ price tag so live with it or
Pay the price somewhere else and still hear so sort of other noise. You pick your poison..

They were really gracious and honestly it is out of their hands. I lived with it for few nights and would do it again.

Also, they had a chart for all the tv channel which is huge. You’re not surfing around for a channel in English . Oh, there’s also a Starbucks across the street but no need . You will fall in love with Vietnamese coffee once you try it.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

This place is right in the centre of the city. Lobby is miniscule, but staff very helpful. I was on Level 6, in the back room. Spotlessly clean. Breakfast included in the restaurant around the corner. Plenty to choose from. Ask for a room from Level 6 & higher & the noise that goes on all night in the street won't bother you. Take ear plugs. Practically everything you want is within walking distance.

Trip type: Traveled with family
CCentralHotels, Manager at C Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Jennifer G,

I have read your review with great enthusiasm and would like to thank you for sharing your review about CCentral Hotel De Tham on TripAdvisor.

It is wonderful to receive your full star rating as well as to acknowledge your satisfaction about our room facilities and customer services. We are very honored to have brought you a comfortable vacation.

We wish to have a chance to welcome you back in your next visit to HCMC.

Best regards,
CCentral Hotel Manager

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Food was great! The room was wonderful and Mike who ran the front desk, was awesome. He helped to get me to the Water Puppet Show and helped me when my tour group didn't fill out the paper correctly for my prepaid room.

Room tip: Walking distance from Ben Thanh Market.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Customer111212
CCentralHotels, Manager at C Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Customer111212,

Greetings from CCentral hotel Bui Vien.

On behalf of CCentral hotel Bui Vien, I would like to thank you for sharing a review about us on TripAdvisor.

We are very honored to receive your 5 star rating about our hotel facilities and customer services.

We wish to have a chance to welcome you back in your next visit to HCMC.

Best regards,