Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from US$45.00
from US$35.00
from US$40.00
More Info
All reviews mani pedi deep tissue massage nail art deluxe pedicure aroma massage great spa hairs therapist vietnam district
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2020

The staff was very friendly. The technician who soaked off my nails did it very gently which was a relief as my nails had grown too long throughout our trip.

Reviewed 28 February 2020

A massage for me and a massage for the wife with hair treatment. Great massage for me, the place is clean and very well run with great staff. The wife was happy with her massage and more importantly she was over the moon with the hair treatment which included some very helpful hair maintenance tips for when she gets back to Australia. Lovely people, well worth a visit.

1  Thank fransie0509
Reviewed 9 February 2020 via mobile

Great pedicures!! Very clean and professional. We had pedicures and foot massage and they were great

1  Thank CamillaP_13
Reviewed 21 January 2020 via mobile

I had a foot massage and a deep tissue massage with Tam. Amazing! Highly recommend this place. Ask for Tam - she is excellent.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 13 January 2020

This is my favorite day spa in the world! I get a Mani/Pedi... massage, and now I can even get my haircut! Staff is awesome and Verona the owner is all smiles... great value and I just love visiting this place every time I come to Ho Chi Minh city!!!!

Date of experience: January 2020