“Best experience ever”
Review of Pho Viet Nam

Pho Viet Nam
Ranked #1,776 of 5,412 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Description: We are proud to be the ONE and ONLY Phở restaurant in Saigon to completely handcrafted grind flour, graze and slice the Banh Pho in an open kitchen space that you can observe directly if you want to pay a visit. The ordinary rice is harvested according to season combined with the secret and traditional method of soaking and cooking rice, which is completely handcrafted to make the freshest Pho. Beef is carefully selected from the genuine yellow cows in the mountainous area in the Central of Vietnam. We also add some traditional ingredients including Star Anise of Lang Son, Cinnamon of Quan Hoa , black cardamom of Ha Giang and other Vietnamese ones. All of them combined together give us the fresh, delicious and sweat broth. Pho Viet Nam - a traditional cuisine in modern life.
Reviewed 4 March 2021

I am Vietnamese and of all the Pho places that I've been to, this is the one!

The first time I came to this spacious place to try Pho Tho Da, I was very pleased. The garnish was clean and fresh. My bowl of pho was really tasty and hot.

I did not have any headaches and bad aftertaste after eating Pho there, which meant they put no MSG in the broth, which is a big plus for me.

When the bowl gets COLDER, the broth will be a little bit SALTY so make sure you finish all of the Pho before the bowl gets cold.

The Pho is made in a very special way so that it tastes different from those I usually had. It was much fresher and a little bit thicker. You can see the staff make Pho right in front of your very eyes.

I was so into this place that I came back to eat their Pho on my birthday. Sadly I had no photos taken at this place. This is an honest review and I highly recommend everyone come to this place to enjoy a real Pho experience.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank Inspire757135
Write a reviewReviews (11)

Reviewed 15 February 2020 via mobile

New experience. Different look and taste good. You can chose to do it yourself in a stone bowl or they do it for you. You can see foods preparation thru the window.

Date of visit: February 2020
2  Thank TS_Nguy
Reviewed 18 January 2020

An open kitchen where you can see local chefs do the Pho in front of you. It was interesting as travelers would love to discover local food.
The broth was great and clear. Service was a bit slow but acceptable.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 6 January 2020 via mobile

Fresh made noodle: only pho bo with a lot of variety to combine. Because of the thd hot plate the soup stays really hot for a long time. You can see how the noodle is made, so very hygienic.taste of the soup is ok, desert are resllg good though. For Pho the price is higher then normsl, but becsuse of fresh noodle understandable.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank KimD850
Reviewed 18 December 2019

This place only serve beef . That is good is good because they focus on one thing only The service was great. The noodles are freshly made. and if u love eating beef, this is the place to go. Ive been to alot of pho places . In my opinion this is the best place. The only thing that they didnt have was beef stripe. The soup was more north style soup for those people who dont like their soup to have sugar in it

Date of visit: December 2019