“Just brilliant”
Review of King Kebab

King Kebab
Ranked #5 of 3,860 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Description: We welcome you for our unique Kebab with the German - Turkish twist. Our ingredients are homemade, fresh and with the best quality in taste! One Bite - One Experience
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Best kebab ever- didn’t quite feel full after dinner so visited here based on other reviews. The beef kebab was simply stunning- meat was still a little rare- flavour was simply outstanding. Staff were really nice and helpful. Will definitely be returning whilst we are in HCMC!

2  Thank JamesFairclough17

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Literally just got back to my hotel after eating here and loved it so much I had to write a review straight away. The combo is great value for money. Medium bottle of beer (was expecting a small) a large portion of chips. And wow. The kebab was great. Tasty, well cooked and a good balance of salad, meat and sauces. Highly recommended this place. Busy but the service is still great. Very happy and full customers here.

1  Thank Loub81Bristol
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good shawarma especially the chicken shawarma. Prices are also not bad, open until late night. Avoid the terrible place across the street

1  Thank Omer R
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I thought this place was pretty good! I really liked the chicken kebab combo and the “fat boy”. It is well priced and in a good location. I did take off a star because we added feta cheese to a kebab and it didn’t come with it, and my fries came out way later, I was already halfway finished with my kebab when I got them. But you should still try it!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

In the popular backpacks area, located in a lively street. Small establishment, food almost made on the street. Two brothers, one has an excellent command of English, in charge of customers relations. The other is a perfectionist when it come to making his kebabs. Unfortunately hot inside. Order the king kebab, the best dish on the menu.

1  Thank Gregory D