“Quoc is amazing!”

Brothers - Boutique Men's Spa & Salon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Brothers was created to provide a comfortable, spirited and valuable place for men to get a great haircut, a traditional shave, facial treatments and many spa services. In short, the ultimate grooming experience for men. Located in the heart of the city, next to the iconic Opera House. All this while sipping on a craft beer or glass of cold whisky, we take care of you so you don't have to...
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

This place blew my expectations away. Not only did I get a perfect haircut, but it followed w/ a 30 min shampoo / massage, head, shoulders, arms & hands. The face massage was very relaxing. Got my hair styled & was ready to take on the city!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"clothing"
"photographs"

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I went to this place for.the first time yesterday.

Booking:
Using whatsapp as I have no viet number currently

Location:
I struggled to find it at the first place as the salon is not located on the groundfloor but at the 1st floor. The entrance is hidden, need to take stairs, cross an photographer exibition and here you are.
Very nice place, his own charme.

Services:
I get a shampoo, then I asked some model to choose from and the receptionist gave me a tablet with a search result on it showing different types of men hair cut.
It was short, very accurate (the hairdresser doesnt mind to have a look 4times in a row to make your haircut symetric, very polite too!

Price: cheap

Honzstly, i regret not having same services in Bangkok, where I currently live or even in France where I grown up.
At least with this cheap price!

1  Thank Johan83400
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

You get the very best shave but also a high class treat. Men should do more of this! Highly recommended and appreciated!

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Found this shop on Google while searching for a place to cut my hair. It’s not that easy to find if you don’t lift your head up and look at the second floor because on the first floor is a ladies clothes boutique. You either got to walk through the boutique just beside the LV shop or make a detour and go to the back lane and walk up the dodgy looking staircase and viola you will find a very cool cafe, art gallery and the barber shop. The shop is located inside the art gallery right inside all the way.

It’s a charming little men’s pampering bar I’d call it and even though it’s much more costly compared to the local hair salons it’s much cheaper as compared to such shops in other cities like Singapore and Manila.

Got a nice shampoo and massage and then the hair cut. I was very happy with the outcome as I had left it to my hairdresser to do what he wants with my hair with only one instruction - I wanted it short.

Great experience! And I’d come back here again if I’m in HCMC!

1  Thank Clumsygorilla
See more reviews
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Imagine a barbershop inside a mancave. Picture whisky and coffee in the waiting area, cigars on the balcony, classic barber chairs, and an expert barber. I've been looking for a place to get a haircut. After enduring beauty salons that want to give me a massage and a manicure, shuddering at the thought of getting a haircut by one of those guys on the street, I had about given up. I thought I'd never find a barbershop.

Then, when I was walking around the Opera House today, I saw Brothers pop up on my phone's map. I thought I'd give it a try. And boy, am I glad I did! At first glance, I knew that this place was something different. It was designed for men. As soon as Mr. Quoc started on my hair, I knew I was in the hands of a professional.

I don't have high standards for my hair. But I like to have my hair cut the way I want it. Mr. Quoc looked at the photos of past good haircuts on my phone, and gave me the best haircut I've had in Vietnam.

Yes, it's pricey. But for the quality of cut, the experience, and the service, it is totally worth it. I've found my barbershop in Saigon, and I'll never go anywhere else.