“Charming Men’s Pampering ”

Brothers - Boutique Men's Spa & Salon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Brothers was created to provide a comfortable, spirited and valuable place for men to get a great haircut, a traditional shave, facial treatments and many spa services. In short, the ultimate grooming experience for men. Located in the heart of the city, next to the iconic Opera House. All this while sipping on a craft beer or glass of cold whisky, we take care of you so you don't have to...
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Found this shop on Google while searching for a place to cut my hair. It’s not that easy to find if you don’t lift your head up and look at the second floor because on the first floor is a ladies clothes boutique. You either got to walk through the boutique just beside the LV shop or make a detour and go to the back lane and walk up the dodgy looking staircase and viola you will find a very cool cafe, art gallery and the barber shop. The shop is located inside the art gallery right inside all the way.

It’s a charming little men’s pampering bar I’d call it and even though it’s much more costly compared to the local hair salons it’s much cheaper as compared to such shops in other cities like Singapore and Manila.

Got a nice shampoo and massage and then the hair cut. I was very happy with the outcome as I had left it to my hairdresser to do what he wants with my hair with only one instruction - I wanted it short.

Great experience! And I’d come back here again if I’m in HCMC!

1  Thank Clumsygorilla
"shop"
"photographs"
"hcmc"

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Imagine a barbershop inside a mancave. Picture whisky and coffee in the waiting area, cigars on the balcony, classic barber chairs, and an expert barber. I've been looking for a place to get a haircut. After enduring beauty salons that want to give me a massage and a manicure, shuddering at the thought of getting a haircut by one of those guys on the street, I had about given up. I thought I'd never find a barbershop.

Then, when I was walking around the Opera House today, I saw Brothers pop up on my phone's map. I thought I'd give it a try. And boy, am I glad I did! At first glance, I knew that this place was something different. It was designed for men. As soon as Mr. Quoc started on my hair, I knew I was in the hands of a professional.

I don't have high standards for my hair. But I like to have my hair cut the way I want it. Mr. Quoc looked at the photos of past good haircuts on my phone, and gave me the best haircut I've had in Vietnam.

Yes, it's pricey. But for the quality of cut, the experience, and the service, it is totally worth it. I've found my barbershop in Saigon, and I'll never go anywhere else.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

If you believe all the glowing, 5-star reviews here, you should have your head examined. This place gives a normal haircut and charges 4X what you'd pay at a regular salon or barbershop. Sure, you can order a beer or scotch with your haircut, but you gotta pay for it. People don't go to salons to drink- that's what bars are for.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I had a great time at the barber Shop, they really do great haircuts and offer a great experience, definitely recommend it.