“A beautiful trip on Halong Bay.”

Blue Dragon Tours - Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Handling Vietnam travel services since 2008, Blue Dragon Tours is well-known as a reputable and professional travel agency in Vietnam and Indochina. With a wide range of tours and tailor-made options for all travelers, we offer colorful touches to the life of Vietnam, varying from leisure holiday by the beach to breathtaking adventure on the roof of Indochina.
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and i had the absolute pleasure of spending 3 days/2 nights with Blue Dragon tours on the Orchid cruise. Our on board accomodation was amazing. A king size bed with views over the ocean. The bathroom was beautiful with a free standing bath also overlooking the water. We could not have asked for a better room.
Our cruise manager was brilliant, Thomas was extremely professional and carried out his duties to the highest standards. He knew everyone by name and was only minutes away if guests ever had a request or question. Hi knowledge of the Halong Bay area was very impressive. Our waiters, Mr.T, John and Harry were wonderful and always happy and smiling. The service was truly amazing. You would never go hungry with 5 couse meals for lunch and dinner. The food was fresh and local making the most of local seafood.
The top deck offered the most stunning views over the bay. A cooking school was held each night with cocktails and drinks from the bar. A lovely way to relax after a busy and hot day doing the local tours, bicycling and hiking through caves.
Thomas gave all the guests a lovely speech after dinner on the last night and this truly showed his passion for life and his work.
Highly recommended to all. Halong Bay is a beautiful location and we thoroughly enjoyed our time here with Thomas and the staff from Blue Dragon Tours.

1  Thank luckstreetlocals
All reviews
"walking tour"
in 17 reviews
"halong bay cruise"
in 17 reviews
"comfortable and air conditioned"
"approval letter"
"perfect service"
"went smoothly"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I contacted blue dragon tour asking if they could put together a 7 day tour from Saigon flying to Hanoi through to Hoi An and then back to saigon for myself and my partner. The itinerary was full of sight seeing adventure within Hanoi , Halong bay the unesco Halong bay underwater which was fantastic. Flying down to Danang and across to Hoi An for a couple of days then returning to saigon. Blue dragon tours organised everything including flights ,accommodation , sight seeing tours and quite a few meals. We had an English speaking guide at all times and for our tour there was only the 2 of us. Would highly recommend Blue Dragon Tours for a great tour and all going without a hitch. Even paying the deposit through OnePay not a problem. Thank you Blue Dragon Tours

1  Thank Doreen T
Reviewed 8 July 2018

I placed a last minute (few days before) booking for a cruise in Halong Bay via Blue Dragon Tours from 4 to 7 July 2018. However I was informed that the cruise I intended to book during that period was not available. I was quite disappointed with it and I did not give a very favorable reply to the tour manager Ms. Hana. However, she kept her professionalism high and was very polite throughout our email engagement. She took the initiative to go beyond her duties to assist me in getting the perfect cruise and getting me the best value out of my booking by listing a number of choices that suited my needs. (I wanted a good cruise with a balcony room for an affordable price) I ended up getting a much better cruise than I initially had wanted for a very good price. (cheaper than the initial choice I made) I highly recommend anyone to book a tour via Blue Dragon under Ms. Hana and you wont be disappointed!

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We booked our Halong Bay Orchid Cruise through Blur Dragon Tours and felt very looked after. Our travel consultant was Bailey who was so lovely and professional! We booked last minute but she was so prompt in sending us our visa letter that we were able to print it off before we left home. All of our emails were replied to very fast and she kept us well informed. The day before our cruise the balance of the money owed was picked up from our hotel and we were able to ask any last minute questions which was great. We had to change our drop off location after the cruise but it was not a worry, Bailey sorted it all out for us so we could relax!
I highly recommended this company!

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We booked a Halong Bay tour via halongbaytours.com and paid a deposit. communication via email was great and they sent someone to collect the rest of the payment the day before the tour. I was a bit skeptical thinking that they may not turn up the following day however everything went to plan.
We were picked up by a luxury bus which held about 6 passengers and were given a bottle of water.
Once we got to Halong Bay it was a little bit hectic to check in and wait while your bags were transported to the boat.
The boat itself was amazing, the room was one of the best ive stayed in and the food was very good.
All the staff were really helpful and even joined us for a few drinks later in the night as most passengers had gone to bed. They even helped out with umbrellas when the heavens opened.
Kayaking and a little boat trip were great experiences.
Can safely say this is the best place/trip i have ever been to - it's just a shame when you see the rubbish that has been put in the water.