Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Book in advance
from
₱6,964.78
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience A Taste of Hanoi
from ₱6,964.78
from ₱2,795.60
from ₱4,239.43
from ₱3,770.07
More Info
All reviews food tour coffee tour virtual tour great tour vietnamese cuisine an excellent guide great introduction egg coffee ninh binh dishes culture glimpse
Selected filters
Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

Highly recommend doing this tour. Brian showed us the back streets and hidden gems in Hanoi. He’s very knowledgeable and shared lots of interesting info with us. Filled with lots of foods and beverages to taste!

3  Thank y0ngsss
Reviewed December 30, 2019

I took a private tour on my last night in Hanoi and it turned out to be my best night in Hanoi.
Wish I had gotten to it before as I would’ve loved the city even more.
Brian is awesome and fun and very insightful.
No matter what your qualms about food are he will find some of the yummiest Vietnamese food for you to eat.
Highly recommend trying this tour with Brian.

3  Thank ridz13991
Reviewed December 28, 2019

We had a great tour with Brian. We tried a lot of interesting food and teas and he was very knowledgeable about Hanoi (including the historic the buildings and the war) and also food which made for interesting conversation. The tour was very speedy so ensure you’re up for moving and eating fast!

2  Thank Maddy T
Reviewed December 18, 2019 via mobile

A fantastic and very insightful tour. Lucia was very knowledgable, speaks very good English and I couldn’t ask for a better guide . She showed me some of the ropes of Hanoi and how to get good quality food and drinks and value for money. Would highly recommend.

2  Thank Yejyde
Reviewed December 7, 2019 via mobile

I really enjoyed my 'East meets West' bike tour with Brian. Punctuated with food and drink stops I loved getting off the beaten track to banana island as well as just seeing life, locals at work and at play all from the back of a bike. Great afternoon, and hopefully if I get the opportunity to one day to return to Vietnam, would do the same all over again!

Date of experience: November 2019