Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from US$46.16
from US$56.42
from US$56.42
More Info
All reviews craft beer tour food tour coffee tour virtual tour great tour old quarter vietnamese food morning tour walking tour foodie tour banh mi egg coffee his knowledge one night nikita culture motorbike
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2019

I took a private tour on my last night in Hanoi and it turned out to be my best night in Hanoi.
Wish I had gotten to it before as I would’ve loved the city even more.
Brian is awesome and fun and very insightful.
No matter what your qualms about food are he will find some of the yummiest Vietnamese food for you to eat.
Highly recommend trying this tour with Brian.

2  Thank ridz13991
Reviewed 28 December 2019

We had a great tour with Brian. We tried a lot of interesting food and teas and he was very knowledgeable about Hanoi (including the historic the buildings and the war) and also food which made for interesting conversation. The tour was very speedy so ensure you’re up for moving and eating fast!

1  Thank Maddy T
Reviewed 18 December 2019 via mobile

A fantastic and very insightful tour. Lucia was very knowledgable, speaks very good English and I couldn’t ask for a better guide . She showed me some of the ropes of Hanoi and how to get good quality food and drinks and value for money. Would highly recommend.

2  Thank Yejyde
Reviewed 7 December 2019 via mobile

I really enjoyed my 'East meets West' bike tour with Brian. Punctuated with food and drink stops I loved getting off the beaten track to banana island as well as just seeing life, locals at work and at play all from the back of a bike. Great afternoon, and hopefully if I get the opportunity to one day to return to Vietnam, would do the same all over again!

Date of experience: November 2019
2  Thank css323
Reviewed 6 December 2019

My wife and I did the half-day food walking tour, and it was incredible! It was just the two of us with our amazing guide Cong, who I highly recommend. He was personable, informative, detailed, fun, and listened well to all our questions. He took us to some hidden gems we would have never found without his help! We were so full at the end of the tour, you will not go hungry! 100% would do this again, try and book with Cong if he’s available!

2  Thank Cosmopolitan459294