Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$76.93
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience A Taste of Hanoi
from $76.93
from $46.16
from $56.42
from $56.42
More Info
All reviews food tour coffee tour virtual tour vietnamese cuisine an excellent guide local food culture tours glimpse
Selected filters
Reviewed December 28, 2019

We had a great tour with Brian. We tried a lot of interesting food and teas and he was very knowledgeable about Hanoi (including the historic the buildings and the war) and also food which made for interesting conversation. The tour was very speedy so ensure you’re up for moving and eating fast!

2  Thank Maddy T
Reviewed December 18, 2019 via mobile

A fantastic and very insightful tour. Lucia was very knowledgable, speaks very good English and I couldn’t ask for a better guide . She showed me some of the ropes of Hanoi and how to get good quality food and drinks and value for money. Would highly recommend.

2  Thank Yejyde
Reviewed December 7, 2019 via mobile

I really enjoyed my 'East meets West' bike tour with Brian. Punctuated with food and drink stops I loved getting off the beaten track to banana island as well as just seeing life, locals at work and at play all from the back of a bike. Great afternoon, and hopefully if I get the opportunity to one day to return to Vietnam, would do the same all over again!

Date of experience: November 2019
3  Thank css323
Reviewed December 6, 2019

My wife and I did the half-day food walking tour, and it was incredible! It was just the two of us with our amazing guide Cong, who I highly recommend. He was personable, informative, detailed, fun, and listened well to all our questions. He took us to some hidden gems we would have never found without his help! We were so full at the end of the tour, you will not go hungry! 100% would do this again, try and book with Cong if he’s available!

3  Thank Cosmopolitan459294
Reviewed December 3, 2019

The tours organized by Brian and Công were very good! I appreciate how flexible they were to organize the tours for me. And Brian was very responsive and answering my questions, understanding my interests to organize the tour for me.

I did a one day tour to Ninh Binh and I was able to see everything I wanted, Công the tour guide was very flexible and made sure I got to see everything before the large tourists crowds arrived and was very patient whenever I asked to adjust the itinerary. And they are very knowledgeable about the country, it’s history and in giving recommendations on other things to do. I’d highly recommend organizing a tour to Ninh Binh with them and ask how to get off the beaten path to get a amazing experience.

Date of experience: November 2019