Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$76.93
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience A Taste of Hanoi
from $76.93
from $46.16
from $56.42
from $56.42
More Info
All reviews food tour coffee tour virtual tour vietnamese cuisine an excellent guide local food culture tours glimpse
Selected filters
Reviewed December 7, 2019 via mobile

I really enjoyed my 'East meets West' bike tour with Brian. Punctuated with food and drink stops I loved getting off the beaten track to banana island as well as just seeing life, locals at work and at play all from the back of a bike. Great afternoon, and hopefully if I get the opportunity to one day to return to Vietnam, would do the same all over again!

3  Thank css323
Reviewed December 6, 2019

My wife and I did the half-day food walking tour, and it was incredible! It was just the two of us with our amazing guide Cong, who I highly recommend. He was personable, informative, detailed, fun, and listened well to all our questions. He took us to some hidden gems we would have never found without his help! We were so full at the end of the tour, you will not go hungry! 100% would do this again, try and book with Cong if he’s available!

Date of experience: December 2019
3  Thank Cosmopolitan459294
Reviewed December 3, 2019

The tours organized by Brian and Công were very good! I appreciate how flexible they were to organize the tours for me. And Brian was very responsive and answering my questions, understanding my interests to organize the tour for me.

I did a one day tour to Ninh Binh and I was able to see everything I wanted, Công the tour guide was very flexible and made sure I got to see everything before the large tourists crowds arrived and was very patient whenever I asked to adjust the itinerary. And they are very knowledgeable about the country, it’s history and in giving recommendations on other things to do. I’d highly recommend organizing a tour to Ninh Binh with them and ask how to get off the beaten path to get a amazing experience.

3  Thank Hussainalzowayed
Reviewed December 2, 2019

Wonderful tour of the Old Quarter of Hanoi with Brian, loads of anecdotes, a few great tastings, and a definite sense of getting an insider's view.

Brian is a wonderful guide and his enthusiasm is really infectious. Great communication throughout the process, and he even took time out from preparations for his Thanksgiving dinner to give me some tips after the tour.

2  Thank mansooree
Reviewed November 30, 2019

Brian put together a custom food tour for my group of foodie friends. We were all blown away at the array of items we were able to try in an evening. With the help
of his assistant, Miss, we seamlessly tried countless dishes through out the fun evening. Plus Brian through in lots of history and architecture notes along the way. Working in the food industry myself this was hands down the best food tour I have been on. Oh and did I mention he was a lot of fun to hang out with too.

3  Thank marianc1402