Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$76.93
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience A Taste of Hanoi
from $76.93
from $46.16
from $56.42
from $56.42
More Info
All reviews food tour coffee tour virtual tour vietnamese cuisine an excellent guide local food culture tours glimpse
Selected filters
Reviewed December 3, 2019

The tours organized by Brian and Công were very good! I appreciate how flexible they were to organize the tours for me. And Brian was very responsive and answering my questions, understanding my interests to organize the tour for me.

I did a one day tour to Ninh Binh and I was able to see everything I wanted, Công the tour guide was very flexible and made sure I got to see everything before the large tourists crowds arrived and was very patient whenever I asked to adjust the itinerary. And they are very knowledgeable about the country, it’s history and in giving recommendations on other things to do. I’d highly recommend organizing a tour to Ninh Binh with them and ask how to get off the beaten path to get a amazing experience.

3  Thank Hussainalzowayed
Reviewed December 2, 2019

Wonderful tour of the Old Quarter of Hanoi with Brian, loads of anecdotes, a few great tastings, and a definite sense of getting an insider's view.

Brian is a wonderful guide and his enthusiasm is really infectious. Great communication throughout the process, and he even took time out from preparations for his Thanksgiving dinner to give me some tips after the tour.

2  Thank mansooree
Reviewed November 30, 2019

Brian put together a custom food tour for my group of foodie friends. We were all blown away at the array of items we were able to try in an evening. With the help
of his assistant, Miss, we seamlessly tried countless dishes through out the fun evening. Plus Brian through in lots of history and architecture notes along the way. Working in the food industry myself this was hands down the best food tour I have been on. Oh and did I mention he was a lot of fun to hang out with too.

3  Thank marianc1402
Reviewed November 30, 2019

The beers were great but what was even better was the tour guide, Nikita! She was so passionate about craft beer in Hanoi, everything she said was gold. Other than that, I enjoyed the long ride through Hanoi. A must try for beer lovers, for sure.

3  Thank jewelannec
Reviewed November 26, 2019

We had so much fun with Cong on our food tour. His choices in food were excellent and he also taught us so much about Hanoi, the culture, and showed us more than just food. I highly recommend this tour. Brian was very attentive and accommodating in organizing our dream tour!

4  Thank melissasb2019