Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$76.93
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience A Taste of Hanoi
from $76.93
from $46.16
from $56.42
from $56.42
More Info
All reviews coffee tour virtual tour an excellent guide culture tours vietnamese glimpse
Selected filters
Reviewed November 3, 2019 via mobile

Had a great walking tour with Lyn. She enthusiastically shared an overview about Hanoi and the old quarter and took us around to interesting parts of the old quarter! The origins of Vietnam beer and the beer street was interesting to know ! Had a taste of delicious street food and of course Bia Saigon !

Date of experience: November 2019
2  Thank PratimaVaradan
Reviewed November 2, 2019

I had a morning walking tour with my guide Cong, he was great, fantastic English, and very knowledgeable.
The tour combines food, history and different sights which you would not find in a travel guide.
It was a great experience, if you are a foodie do not miss it

Date of experience: November 2019
3  Thank Isaac P
Reviewed October 12, 2019 via mobile

We really enjoyed our Night in Hanoi tour! We visited several places in Hanoi Old Town that we would never have visited without Brian. The food and drinks we tasted were great and Brian gave us a lot of information about this beautiful city and it's history. He also gave us some recommendations for the rest of our trip. We really appreciated that!

2  Thank joyeVisee
Reviewed October 10, 2019

shout out to cong trong AKA “tony” thank you for your excellent service. its really hard to travel alone but meeting you as my tour guide in this trip i don’t feel alone it feels like that im traveling with my friend .

Date of experience: October 2019
3  Thank ailene24
Reviewed October 7, 2019 via mobile

I had a great Saturday Night with Brian and he not only showed me some great Locations for Food but also shared some history of Hanoi that I didn't knew before. All in all it was a great time and was definitely full until the next day. If you are in Hanoi and want to book a Tour I can absolutely recommend this one.

3  Thank thomaspy