La Beaute De Hanoi Hotel
US$135
US$107
JW Marriott
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$41
US$99
Hilton
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$60
US$55
  • Breakfast included
Golden Sun Palace Hotel(Hanoi)
US$34
US$66
US$63
Orbitz.com
US$66
US$49
Trip.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$55/night.

Golden Sun Suites Hotel(Hanoi)
US$41
US$116
US$93
Priceline
US$267
US$213
  • Pool
1,292 results
All reviewsold quarterhalong baycalypso suitesside streetquiet alleysmall lanehotel is locatedwalked everywherephobirthday cakethe hustle and bustleperfect locationbalcony roomhoan kiem lakethe hotel staffour honeymoonwelcome drink
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Nice hotel in a great location. GREAT hotel when you factor in the price! Good breakfast options, friendly staff, and decent rooms. You really can't ask for more when paying the price of a hostel in Europe. We stayed in two hotels while in Hanoi and this was my favorite because of the location and the fact that is was super quiet. I'm a light sleeper so that's a great plus for me. Even though you walk out of the hotel and are in the middle of all of the hustle and bustle, you wouldn't know it will in your room. Also the AC was wonderful after a day walking the city in super hot and humid conditions. (Even nicer that you could leave the AC on while you were out so it was nice and cool when you came back).

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

It was very cute and the staff were what made it for us. For the price it's great - very very clean and great location!! We didn't love the food but we are very fussy. However, the staff were absolutely incredible. So friendly so smiley so nice. Really caring. The hotel also suggested a tour to us to Halong Bay that we absolutely loved. It was a one day tour and was absolutely wonderful! We only stayed a couple of nights here but we had such a lovely stay! :)

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Tati-Poe
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I stayed 3 nights and in the middle, I checked out for Halong Bay cruise and came back. This hotel has decent facility and amenities. Quite big room and clean sheets and bthroom. The best thing is staff working there. All were helpful, supportive and friendly, so I loved staying at La Beaute. Of course, this is not super top hotel but when think of money I paid, perfect hotel located near to everything. I'd liketo thank you all, especially Lucy & Tracy for tips and helps during my stay. Surely will back again.

Room Tip: good location, excelent service, decent breakfast, clean room
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank opentheworld
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Thank Leo and your team in La Beaute De Hanoi for treating us so well.
We came back Hanoi very late at night while we were very tired after Sapa trip.
But Leo welcomed us very friendly with really wonderful passion juice.
He and his team took care of us very much when I and my friends were ill. He did not hesitate to buy us medicines.
We really want to thank you him for so nice service.
We will come back with our family in the nearest day!
A wonderful hotel and service!

Room Tip: Nice service.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank hannahnhathuygroup
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

A beautiful and delicate hotel.
Arrived late at night because my flight was delayed ,warmly welcome by Leo and stayed 3 nights on a balcony room. You just take 2 minutes to go to Hoan Kiem Lake, 2 minutes to the night market, 1 minute to the walking street. The great thing about being here is that the staff is extremely friendly. They will give you recommendations for street food and all lovely place around Hanoi. Rooms are very clean and airy, the breakfast is delicious and fresh. I love the Juice they made. Thank you very much, my friends: Stefan,Serena,Ha, Ann, Tracy, Lucy, Mai ..... you guys are awesome. I would recommend my friends to La Beaute de Hanoi when coming to Vietnam

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family