Hanoi Chic Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat locationold quarterhalong baybalcony roomnice hotelbeds were comfortabledecent breakfastwalking distanceairport transferhot wateramazing staffninh binhthe hotel staffper nightcentral locationbudget hotelnice room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed in a balcony room on the 5th floor that overlooked Hang Hom Street above the clamour of the Old Quarter. Our room was very comfortable with free WiFi, TV and air conditioned. Water was always hot and plentiful, breakfast excellent with eggs cooked to order.
The staff were all very friendly and helpful especially Ms Lan to whom we thank for her extra efforts. The staff really make this place a great hotel.
At US$182 for 4 nights we would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a comfortable stay at reasonable cost.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and found it to be in a great location. We were central enough that we were able to walk around to enjoy the sights of the Old Quarter. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff at the hotel recommended nearby restaurants and circled places on the map for us to visit. All the staff were pleasant and made us feel very welcomed. We left to go to Halong Bay and when we returned for a another night they greeted us like family. The breakfast in the morning was enjoyable and a great way to start the day.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

During a very stressful week, the staff/wifi/food/amenities of the hotel made for an incredible experience and I can't speak their praises high enough. The front desk staff especially were incredibly detail-oriented and flexible with my schedule to ensure that I had all the information and support I needed to enjoy a week in Hanoi, Vietnam.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights, offered me room 403, the room is spacious and clean too. The overall service was good. The staff are polite and spoke good English. Breakfast was just enough to.begin your day. Overall I had a good experience in this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed March 10, 2018

My brother and I used this hotel as a base to stay in Hanoi then go to Ninh Bin and back, then to Sapa and back and then to Halong Bay and back. Each time when I called to see if they had availability, they would give me my original room back.

I loved my room it was so cozy and my bed really comfortable. My room had a balcony and overlooked a leafy intersection, which at the end of the day I loved to kick back with a gin & tonic and watch the goings on below. The staff were very helpful with Mr Tien ensuring that we always had enough ice for our drinks and Johney arranged an extended visa for me.

The location of this beautiful boutique hotel is excellent, the staff are helpful & friendly
so I would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: I would recommend a balcony room