“A wonderful tour with Rosie and team”

Hanoi Motorbike Street Foods - Day Tours
Ranked #5 of 216 Food & Drink in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hanoi Street Foods is a local travel company based on old quarter Hanoi that specially on organizing motorbike street foods ,drink,water puppet show ,cyclo and urban homestay tours to discover narrow streets inside old quarter ,taste local food and enjoy urban lifes of Hanoi !
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Last day we did the 4 hour motorbike food tour in Hanoi.
If you love food and want to learn more about local culture, I cannot recommend this tour enough.

我們在最後一天參加了4小時的河內機車美食之旅。Rosie導遊帶我們體驗了相當多的越南文化和品嘗越南美食,推薦來參加!

"felt completely safe"
in 7 reviews
"hour tour"
in 15 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 18 reviews
in 9 reviews
"local food"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We took our 12 and 15 year old daughters on this Street food tour of Hanoi by motorbike and had a wonderful time! The food was outstanding and the guides took us to restaurants we never would have found on our own. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a fantastic tour with Mango and team, which was more than just an introduction to interesting and tasty food in Hanoi. Along the way, Mango gave us lots of information about the country and the city, and showed us local landmarks. It was a great way to spend an evening. Mango was lovely - outgoing and funny. Going on Vespas was brilliant - a great way to navigate this bustling city (especially as we’d spend all day navigating around them!). Would definitely recommend Mango and this tour.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Last night I did the 3 hour motorbike food tour with Rosie as my guide. As a solo traveller it was fab because I was put into a tour group with two other people and we all got along really well, I even went out with them afterwards for a few drinks. So it's a great way to meet people. Our guide Rosie was amazing. This was the third tour I did in Hanoi and she was by far my favourite guide. Her English was fantastic, she was interesting and funny.

I lost count of the food places we went to but each one was really good and I could not fault a single dish. It was a great mix of food choices and having a scooter driver meant we got to go all over the Old Quarter. My driver was called Tracey (I think) and she was also fabulous. I felt very safe with her and we had some great chats as well.

I think 3 hours was plenty of time for the tour as I was very full by the end and I didn't feel rushed from one place to another.

If you love food and are travelling solo or in a group I cannot recommend this tour enough.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our tour with Mango and Vivienne was fantastic. They picked us up directly from the hotel and gave us a full taste and feel for Hanoi in the 8 hours that we spent together. Their ability on the moped was excellent and provided interesting dialogue throughout the day. I cannot say much more that hasn't already been written other than book this if you are staying in Hanoi!! Hi Mango!! Hi Vivienne!! We miss you both greatly.