1,768 results
All reviews halong bay old quarter a la carte breakfast top floor parting gift vietnamese coffee amazing staff fresh fruit welcome drink western options boutique hotel rooftop restaurant junior suite breakfast was delicious hoan kiem lake the hotel staff french quarter
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

This is really a lovely hotel - clean, good amenities and in the perfect location. But the staff are the reason our stay here was so special, they went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable – fresh fruit and juices on arrival, good local recommendations, snacks for our excursion, always friendly and chatty, fresh coffee as a gift on departure. Can’t fault a thing! Thank you La Selva!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Mae F
Reviewed 22 April 2018

The hotel is cute and clean and quiet. The staff is amazing! From the moment you book on line they answer any questions, then when you finally arrive they are there for you with a welcome drink and fruit and tips on how to get around. We have travelled many place but this is the first time we were offered a room,free of charge, to freshen up in and rest before our flight out! The breakfasts are plentiful, you can have as much as you like. One of the staff from the front desk even went with my husband to the pharmacy when he needed to purchase something. Can not recommend this Hotel enough. They go way above and beyond!

Room tip: book a larger room if you are a couple
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Vivian T
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Everything was perfect here from the minute we walked in until we checked out. We were originally staying in another hotel but not happy with it so moved here.

The staff are so friendly and welcoming and all the little extras they offered were very well received

Rooms are great the best we saw in Hanoi and HCMC, great quality and modern.

Breakfast was lovely, and checkout perfect we wish we found this place earlier it’s fantastic and wouldn’t hesitate to stay longer

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank joegmacc
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Although I stayed at La Selva Hotel for only two days, the hotel made my journey in Hanoi smoother and more memorable.
When i set foot in the hotel, I thought the lobby wasn't as grand as other 4- to 5-star hotels. But that is not important. The stuff (the door guy) is very friendly, he greeted me with some fresh food and juice during the check-in process. After the flight, this little act of kindness is indeed refreshing. Then the receptionist recommended some of the best restaurants, cafes, and attractions to me, this is informative since I know little about hanoi.
The room is spacious, clean and comfortable. You can definitely relax yourself after a daylong exploration and activities in hanoi. Also, the breakfast is great! There are many choices, I have tried pancakes and American breakfast, both are delicious.
Lastly, special thanks to the receptionist for her help and hospitality. She patiently answered every questions I had and always be so kind. Her heart-warming smile is definitely unforgettable.
In a nutshell, if you're gonna go to hanoi, try La Selva Hotel, you won't be disappointed.

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Boris051001
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel last minute and was a little skeptical about staying so close to the city. We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived. We were greeted with fresh juice and fruit. The receptionist gave us an orientation of the area before showing us to our room. The rooms are nice and comfortable and the location is close to most everything. Breakfast is included and is made to order food with a selection of both Vietnamese and Western foods. I can't say enough how friendly and helpful the staff are. Simply the best! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone passing through Hanoi.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple