Free cancellation until 08/01
Book now, pay at stay
US$59
US$38
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

Free cancellation until 07/29
US$55
US$47
US$41
US$39
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Golden Sun Suites Hotel(Hanoi)
Free cancellation until 07/29
US$55
US$49
US$31
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$35/night.

US$66
US$63
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Skyline Hotel(Hanoi)
US$108
Hilton
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsold quarterhalong baysuper friendly staffrose petalslovely little hotellocal attractionsawesome staystaff were amazingho chi minh mausoleumwould highly recommend this hotelstayed here for nightsbuffet stylefree upgradereception deskrooms are clean and comfortablesmall hotellate at night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The staff is so amazingly nice and welcoming. Lovely people that make your stay with them a pleasure.
The hotel is very well located to explore the old quarter and is very clean and fresh
Please do not hesitate to book with them

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a few nights while on a tour of Vietnam. For the price of the room, the Calypso is brilliant. It’s got a great location in the heart of the old town, and the rooms are spacious and clean. Breakfast was simple but good, and the staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. We would definitely recommend to our friends.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We were after an extra nights stay in Hanoi after our ha long bay trip and popped into calypso to enquire,the English speaking lady on reception was so warm and friendly that we booked straight away.the rooms are clean and comfortable and great value for the price,breakfast was great but it was the friendly staff that made our stay perfect,thank you

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had an amazing stay at calypso hotel. The staff are very kind and helpful. We got a free upgrade to a larger room witch was great. This is definitely the best place we have stayed at in all of Vietnam!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Located just near the center in city (perfect location),the hotel is clean and provides me great hospitality. The receptionist here is very helpful and will guide u throughout your stay. I remember that day I came back in the midnight but the staffs still awake and wait for me with welcome smile. Besides, the hotel provides u almost every facilities in need and the room was also very nice. (I haven’t prepare amenities with me that day)
I am also appreciated that when I left hotel in rush and forgot my belongings here, the staff helped me to find it quickly before my flight (they replied right away when I looked for my item). I'll recommend this hotel, it is appropriate for who wanna take time in Hanoi for sightseeing or business like me .

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo