Calypso Premier Hotel
US$90
Hilton
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hanoi La Selva Hotel(Hanoi)
US$46
US$128
US$115
InterContinental
US$36
US$31
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$37/night.

US$212
US$136
Hotels.com
La Beaute De Hanoi Hotel(Hanoi)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$104
US$83
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

Golden Sun Palace Hotel(Hanoi)
US$32
TripAdvisor
US$241
US$213
  • Pool
All reviewsold quartera city centre hotelms lindafree breakfast was excellentmiddle roomlovely friendly hotelhalong baymaking our stay so enjoyableroom was spotlessly cleanstreet food vendorsboat cruisesuper friendly staffhelpful in every wayfood recommendationsking sizerose petalsdefinitely stay at this hotel again
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Definitely recommend it.
Clean. Excellent breakfast
I really enjoyed my stay, location of the hotel is also great.
Helped me with the Sim card.
also give me so many advises.
Lovely staff Linda and Flower.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I felt really welcomed and safe in this hotel. The hotel manager Linda was really helpful and kind to us. The room is spacious and spotless:) Location of the hotel is also great, as it only took us 10 mins to walk to the busiest part of the old quarter.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I definitely recommend you guys stay at Calypso. My wife and I really enjoyed our stay.
Pros: Excellent breakfast meal, Clean. Good location. Friendly staffs. Reasonable rate. You name it!!
Cons: nothing.

Thank S.H. S
Reviewed 8 June 2017

This was our last hotel of our trip of Vietnam we booked through Fleetway Travel and again they had not let us down. We were greeted like old friends by Linda and Flower all the staff are great. They picked us up at the airport took us back on last day,kept our luggage as we went on an overnight trip to Ha Long Bay so took just an overnight bag on that trip.

Room Tip: Its in a side street 4806 is a nice family room
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank allan t
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We were welcomed by the super friendly staff and a nice welcome drink on arrival.
The room was spotlessly clean and very welcoming.
The breakfast was fantastic, you can choose buffet style and order off the menu for no extra cost, the BLT, Phố and burger! Were all delicious.
The staff went above and beyond and went to purchase emergency personal items I needed!
It was nice to come back in an evening to chocolates on the bed and the next days weather forecast.
The only small thing I would change was the shower was too low for my partner who is over 6ft and the water was not cold after walking around in 41 degree heat, having said that I would highly recommend this hotel.