Hanoi La Selva Hotel(Hanoi)
US$47
US$46
US$90
Movenpick.com
  • Breakfast included
La Beaute De Hanoi Hotel(Hanoi)
US$49
US$433
US$199
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsms lindamiddle roomlovely friendly hotelold quarterhalong baya city centre hotelstreet food vendorssuper friendly staffyour bearingsrose petalsfood recommendationshelpful in every wayking sizelocal attractionsday cruisebreakfast each morningsmall hotel
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Excellent service..... Super friendly staff breakfast was cooked to order with daily fresh produce ...flowers everywhere l was even given a beautiful spray of fresh Lilies in the room when l just happened to say l loved lilies our room was upgraded on arrival to superior room lovely surprise by Linda the hotel manager her staff are a credit to her giving out 24 hours smiles nothing is to much trouble even down to the goodnight note with weather for next day and chocolates........

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank B1723AUstephenw
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

A nice hotel that was made into a wonderful experience by the amazing staff. They were incredibly friendly and welcoming, even at breakfast at 6am! They arranged an airport pick up and early check in by email and were extremely efficient. Could not recommend this hotel highly enough.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lazboy52
Reviewed 29 May 2017

This hotel was clean, quiet and beautifully presented. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast is cooked fresh and is delightful. Great location, easy walk to fabulous eating spots and local attractions.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Kay M
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

This was a slightly tough decision as the room wasn't quite perfect and bathroom not the most modern but for value for money you couldn't fault it.
The main reason I rated this 5 star rather than 4 was the exceptional service from the staff and their enthusiasm. They were very friendly and could not do enough for you.
If you want 5 star luxury then it's probably not for you but if you want the best welcome ever and to leave feeling you were part of the family then I can't recommend it highly enough.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We booked two rooms, one double and one for three for our family. The staff here were absolutely wonderful, 5 star quality service! They were very helpful with directions,tips, food recommendations, and tour assistance. They even helped me set up a surprise bday cake for my sister and her husband! (I asked where I could get a cake and Johnny said they would take care of it!)

The rooms were nice and clean, it was pretty quiet in our room. The only issue we had was one blanket had some dark spots that probably couldn't be washed away.

Occasionally we can hear a faint train sound, but I didn't find that to be an issue.

The breakfast was phenomenal! It was convenient to have breakfast included since it eliminated the need to find a place to eat before any early tours. They also were SO NICE in providing us with breakfast to-go on the day we left since we had a 7 AM flight to catch!

I HIGHLY recommend! I know I would stay here again if I find myself in Hanoi again!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family