See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel located very near literature temple and almost to every thing in Hanoi
But the service wad very poor. Housekeepers forgot to refill toiletries, toilet paper. Used cups never got clean.
We got workshop there and the service was a nightmare with awful food.
Staff need alot of train if you want customers to coming back or providing good comments

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank Ngocdung0607
EastinEasyGTCHanoi, General Manager at Thang Long GTC Hanoi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Ngocdung0607,

Warm Greetings from Eastin Easy GTC Hanoi.
May I begin by sincerely apologizing for your experience during your time with us. Unfortunately we have checked our records for the periods we held seminars and all our records show that our housekeeping checklists, including restocking of amenities etc., were carried out following the hotels standard operating procedures at all times for every room. We also have no record whatsoever of any complaints from our any of seminar attendees regarding our food or service, and actually the feedback we have received has been extremely positive.
I would like to investigate this matter further therefore I would greatly appreciate it if you could kindly contact me directly via gm@eastineasygtchanoi.com with some more information.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

The room was fully equipped. Room service was quick. Thing I don't like is that they closed early, I came back at 1:30am and the place was locked and lights off. My friends couldn't stay after the reception was close due to their "security" reason. If they don't open 24/7, at least they should tell their customers about it.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EastinEasyGTCHanoi, General Manager at Thang Long GTC Hanoi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear phuongl591,
Warm greetings from Eastin Easy GTC Hanoi.
May I begin by saying that despite your pleasant stay I am extremely sorry for the experience you mentioned in your review.
We actually operate a 24/7 reception with all the lobby lights on to welcome our guests with the door locked for security reasons but my security and night desk staff did not follow hotel policy on this particular occasion. I have strongly reprimanded them over the inconvenience you suffered and reinforced with my entire team our hotel policy.
May I end by saying I hope this matter did not make your stay with us to a great degree as we would be delighted to welcome you back to Eastin Easy GTC Hanoi on your next trip.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We had everything we need in the room. But the toilet's water smells bad. I really hate that smell.
Breakfast was just average, less than I expected. The staffs were very kind and friendly. we also had good sleep here ^^

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EastinEasyGTCHanoi, General Manager at Thang Long GTC Hanoi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear 253trucp,
Greetings from Eastin Easy GTC Hanoi.
May I begin by thanking you for taking the time and trouble to review your stay with us on TripAdvisor and it was a genuine pleasure to be of service to you.
I was delighted to read your comments regarding our rooms and staff and that you enjoyed that all-important good night’s rest but would like to offer my deepest apologies for the points you raised which did not meet your expectations.
Unfortunately we do not have a record of you mentioning a smell coming from your toilet as we would have been more than happy to attend to it at once. If I may take this opportunity to mention to any of our potential guests reading TripAdvisor that if they encounter any matter at all during their stay to kindly let either myself or a member of my team know to allow us to rectify the situation.
During our infrequent low occupancy periods (such as during your time with us) due to practical reasons regretfully we do not provide a buffet breakfast but serve an à la carte choice instead. If there were any extra items you would like to see offered I would be very happy to receive your suggestions via gm@eastineasygtchanoi.com.
May I end by saying I hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Location of hotel is not ideal for shopping or sight seeing.Otherwise staff is friendly. Overall cleanliness is good. Staff is knowledgeable about the vacinity. Not much to do around the hotel. Will have depend on taxis to move around.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EastinEasyGTCHanoi, General Manager at Thang Long GTC Hanoi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Dear Foong Sin F,
Greetings from Eastin Easy GTC Hanoi.
May I begin by thanking you for choosing us as your accommodation and we were delighted to welcome you to Eastin Easy GTC Hanoi.
I deeply regret that despite your satisfying stay you did not enjoy our location and would like to take this opportunity to inform the TripAdvisor readership what they can see and do in our vicinity. We are a few minutes’ stroll from the renowned Temple of Literature and less than 10 minutes from both the stunning Flag Tower of Hanoi (part of the Hanoi Citadel World Heritage Site) and the Thang Long Water Puppet Theater, one of TripAdvisor’s top-rated things to do in the city and great fun for all the family.
May I end by saying that it was a pleasure to be of service to you during your visit to the wonderful city of Hanoi and we hope that you have the chance to visit us again.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 6 nights and I really didn't enjoy my stay. The wifi was very unreliable; one minute it would be working perfectly and the next minute is would completely stop working. The rooms also seem to be old and I had to change room as the aircon in my first room wasn't working properly. When I called or talked to the receptionists, they had an attitude. The lobby wasn't welcoming at all. I won't be coming back here again.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
3  Thank Sean D
EastinEasyGTCHanoi, General Manager at Thang Long GTC Hanoi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Sean D,
Greetings from Eastin Easy GTC Hanoi.
May I begin by expressing my deepest apologies that you did not enjoy your stay with us as our sole aim is that we provide our guests with as enjoyable time as possible.
I truly regret that your Eastin Easy GTC Hanoi caused you to award us a “terrible” score and I have fully investigated what occurred and would like to make my findings known to the TripAdvisor readership to protect both our business and reputation.
Firstly I am sorry for the inconvenience you suffered regarding our wi-fi issue which was due to the international fiber cable being broken which affected a large section of Hanoi and was regrettably beyond our control to rectify.
After being informed that your room’s air conditioning was too hot my engineers attended to the matter and my receptionist informed you to wait 15 minutes for the room to cool down. You then called the reception 5 minutes later saying it was still too hot so were shown another room. After being relocated to a new room within 5 minutes you complained that the room was too cold so my receptionist came to your room to show you how the air conditioning remote control worked.
My staff assures me that they did not show a bad attitude towards you and would like me to pass on their genuine apologies if you felt this was the case. If I might say that the particular members of staff who served you have received numerous comments from our guests regarding their courtesy and politeness.
I also feel obliged to mention that my staff discovered you using the hotel’s bathroom towels to clear up your bodily waste then dumping the soiled towels in the dustbin and were informed that this was not acceptable. We were well within our rights to ask for payment for the soiled items which we did not do.
I hope this clarifies what occurred and reassures the TripAdvisor readership of our dedication to outstanding guest service and satisfaction at all times.
Best regards,