Hanoi Sky Hotel
US$124
US$104
InterContinental
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

La Beaute De Hanoi Hotel(Hanoi)(Great Value!)
US$35
  • Breakfast included
Golden Sun Palace Hotel(Hanoi)
US$35
US$110
JW Marriott
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Hanoi La Selva Hotel(Hanoi)
US$62
US$186
US$180
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfood streethalong bayold quarterthe hotel staffwithin walking distancerecommend this hotelstayed here for nightsho chi minh mausoleumenjoyable staytrain stationdeluxe rooma lovely staylate at nightexcellent hotelwould definitely stay here againearly checkhoan kiem lake
Reviewed 23 September 2015

Clean room, comfy bed, clean bathroom. Was nice to have a small suite with a sofa, but the room took awhile to cool down, as the AC does not run when you are not in the room. Would only give us one room key, so we couldn't leave the key in the wall switch. Elevator and upstairs hallways are like an oven. Is actually a great location in Hanoi, though at first glance, thought it was weird that the cab dropped us off on the street and we had to schlep 1/2 block to the hotel entrance. After we saw other hotels in Hanoi, we realized that there were lots of others that had weird entrances in the old town... just part of the charm I guess. Breakfast was a reasonable selection, though a bit skimpy for a GF diet. But, to be fair dealing with GF anywhere in Vietnam was a huge challenge. Staff was very friendly and helpful with restaurant suggestions.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2015

We booked the hotel from a tour agency here in Singapore. It was relatively cheap which comes with 3 days 2 nights stay in the hotel and 2 days 1 night trip to Halong Bay. Ground staff service was extremely good. Airport pickup service came right on time. The staff were really polite. Decent size room with nice deco and clean bathroom. Appreciate the time and effort the staff did for us, making breakfast as early as 6am for us just because we were rushing to the airport. Their normal breakfast time starts at 7am. Location wise was good. Lots of restaurants and food around the corner. Walking distance to quite a few attraction spot.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Adeline T
Reviewed 30 June 2015

After a long haul flight to Vietnam, I arrived at the Aranya hotel via a taxi pickup which the hotel arranged for me at a reasonable extra cost. As a solo traveller, it was a great assurance to be met at the airport with my name on a sign post.

The staff were beautifully presented and I was delighted to find out I had been upgraded to a deluxe room free of charge! The room was spacious and had more than enough space for me to unpack, settle and relax after my trip.

I enjoyed dinner at the restaurant on the top floor and would highly recommend the spring rolls (and the local beer!)

While I only stayed here one night, it was very clear to me that the staff take such pride in their work. They went above and beyond to help me with all sorts of things such as printing tickets, exchanging money, mapping out places to shop and eat and even accompanying me to a pharmacy to find some flu meds. The communal tipping jar made it simply to thank them all at once instead of fumbling for notes which I often find quite awkward.

Their location is great, an easy spot from which to explore the old town and get to the lake and the town square.

Great value for money, not pretentious and just what I needed.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled solo
2  Thank Emma D
Reviewed 18 June 2015

This was the first place we stayed in Vietnam. We were so impressed! Very friendly greeting upon arrival, great local knowledge. Comfy and clean. Beautiful rooms, we were lucky enough to be upgraded for free and enjoyed a balcony overlooking the bustling street, a lounge area, rose petals on the bed and a great bathroom. Nothing was too much trouble and we really enjoyed our stay here-made for a great start to our trip!

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Morgan G
Reviewed 19 May 2015

Friendly staff always happy to help with local knowledge and tips, very clean rooms, very little noise, delicious food and drinks, close to heaps of local shopping. Easy access to shuttles/buses right outside.10/10

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled with family