“One of the best meals during our holiday”
Review of Aubergine Cafe

Aubergine Cafe
Ranked #50 of 2,768 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: Pizza, Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We discovered Aubergine Café on the last night of our stay in Hanoi, and wished we'd have stumbled across it earlier. We had, hands down, one of our best meals of our tour of Hong Kong and Vietnam. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The food at the Aubergine Café was very good for its price. Being not hungry and eating French fries, I couldn’t tell you what is best, but my family that ate meals there said they recommend it to everyone and the food was great.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I always enjoy eating here. Staff are very friendly. I especially like the chicken with onion and ginger.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We ate at Aubergine and just loved the food. Unfortunately the duck had run out but we had the aubergine with garlic which was delicious, chicken curry, fried rice, a crispy pork dish, mango salad, 2 cocktails and 2 beers and bill came to A$30 for all. Excellent value and good food. Will go back to try the duck later this week.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

What a nice place and everyone there were so friendly and accomodating. Great eggplant dish. Everything was so good we ordered a bunch of dishes. Mushrooms, prawns, soup. Very reasonable also. A real find in a part of town where many restaurants were just fair and I preferred the bahn mi sandwiches to most of the served food dishes