Hanoi Elite Hotel
US$123
US$97
Hanoi La Selva Hotel(Hanoi)
US$37
US$107
US$311
US$243
  • Pool
All reviewsquiet alleyold quarterno elevatorcentral hotelstreet food tourhalong baylower floorperfect locationcarried our bagsexcellent boutique hotellobby areaexcellent breakfastside streetbusy areanight's sleepamazing servicesister hotel
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Normally I don't interact much with staff at hotels and focus a review on bed/shower, but the people working here are lovely, sincere and very helpful. The entire team, but especially the manager, Ha. Oh, and my Delux Double was comfortable, great value, nice bathroom and despite central Old Quarter location quiet too (My room faced onto back). Stay here.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Hanoi Elite hotel was an incredibly warm and relaxing location to arrive to, upon my first trip to Hanoi. I've read all the reviews listed, and everyone has shared my experience it seems. Summary: Great comfy rooms with everything one needs. Great location in Old Quarter. Great breakfast included with very nice selection and quality food. But......The staff is what makes this hotel so special. Upon my arrival I was weary from travel. Victoria greeted me, gave me a nice place to relax and a refreshing juice and fruit snack. Then we discussed my plans for the stay. How nice.
Victoria laid out options for me, but I had an itinerary in mind. She arranged this in its entirety, as well as revising my VietJet return flight ticket for me. As I had a few overnight trips planned, I only returned to the hotel one more night for a stay.
Victoria and this hotel made my solo journey to Hanoi so much better! A warm new lifelong friend! Thank You !
Please note: ALL the staff was incredibly helpful as well and I appreciate ALL OF THEIR help. Thank you to the entire staff. Great hotel

Room Tip: No Elevator.....request low floor if you don't like stairs.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank _rbobshep
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is amazing. The location is great. You are right near Beer Corner but tucked away from the traffic. The breakfast was delicious and the hotel is very clean. I will definitely stay here again the next time I visit Hanoi. I would also like to say a big thank you to the staff who went above and beyond to find my Australian sim card that I had left at the hotel. And they were more than happy to post it back to me free of charge. Thank you again for your wonderful service. O highly recommended this hotel to everyone that wants to stay in Hanoi

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kylie R
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Can not fault this place, the staff are lovely and helpful and rooms are very quiet, clean, modern and comfortable! Location is 11/10, could not be closer to the action yet feel so far away. The free breakfast was delicious too! Will stay here everytime we come back, perfect way to end our trip!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kyle M
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Wow! This is a great little place. Right in the middle, on a narrow lane to small for cars. A major Eat Street right at one end. Close to the lake. Ideal spot to explore the Old Town.

Excellent service, great rooms, limited but OK breakfast. No pool or bar - very small.
GREAT value for money. Really nice people. Cheap laundry. Strongly recommended.

Room Tip: No elevator - ask for lower floor if this is an issue.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo