Crowne Plaza West Hanoi
US$117
US$114
US$97
Agoda.com
Hanoi La Selva Hotel(Hanoi)
US$37
US$37
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsexcellent hotel for businessthe club loungebusiness tripplatinum memberpillow menubusiness districtroom serviceswimming poolmain restaurantinternet connectionold quartertaxi ridebreakfast spreadmodern hotelthe hotel staffcomfortable staytourist attractions
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Good stay n very comfortable.. nice big rooms and comfortable beds .. the lounge on the 24 th floor is lovely , and the lounge incharge and staff there are very polite and helpful and very hospitable.. they look after your smallest needs.. good lay out of evening snacks , breakfast, tea ..

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Gagan C
Jakub S, Manager at Crowne Plaza West Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Gagan C,
Greetings from Crowne Plaza West Hanoi,
Thank you so much for your very kind words, we are all delighted that enjoyed your stay so much. We take pride to make our guests feel at home and well taken care of, so it is very rewarding to know that you have been satisfied. I will be sure to share your compliment with my colleague on the 24th Club Lounge. Please do not hesitate to contact me at "Jakub.sippl@ihg.com" as it would be my pleasure to assist you in your next stay. I hope to be able to welcome you back very soon.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 16 March 2018

The room is always good and clean, Respond time has improve a lot. Only thing is lift very slow.

Also it use to be all around there was nothing. Now it was full of Restaurants.
Did not try and the biggest issue I have is fear for the motorcycles. As you still had to cross the road.

Room Tip: ask for high floor if you are on business trip. and ask to be far away from Tourist group level
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Jakub S, Manager at Crowne Plaza West Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Marilynmassageexpert,
Thanks for your kind words and the time you took to share them with us. It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us and it is valuable that you have given us your constructive feedback. The lifts are obviously slower during high traffic in the hotel and during this period we have been fully booked very often.
Our team would be happy to help you cross the street if needed next time you are with us as we know how horrifying it might look with the level of traffic in Hanoi.
All the best and see you soon! Warm regards

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We were here with a group and the facilities had been fine. I would have given a higher rating until I was totally hassled upon departure (at the club level even)! We ordered some pizza after check out and before leaving (even asking how long and explaining when we had to leave). It ended up taking >50min to get and even then it was not totally cooked. They apologized for the wait as we had to eat in 2 min since our transport had already arrived. Even though we expressed our concern with the wait and quality of the food, we were given a full bill and I then had to chase my credit card around the hotel (having been told I’d be met at lobby with receipt and card). I had to get a front desk agent to call around and it was ~10 min after starting to try and pay for the late food that my card was returned. While waiting it was suggested from the desk agent that I shouldn’t lose my card! Unbelievable treatment for someone having patronized iHG for some time. Crowne Plaza—I recommend some training on customer issue resolution. It was clear I wasn’t happy or the circumstances what should have happened. It was also clear to me that a few dong were very important to your staff. This treatment was not appreciated at all and witnessed with disbelief by many of the bus load I was traveling with today.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Jakub S, Manager at Crowne Plaza West Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear kchfamily2015,
Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to advise of your recent stay at Crowne Plaza West Hanoi. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon our service.
I was very disappointed to read about your experience.
I certainly empathize regarding the points you mention in your review, especially a very long waiting time for your pizza order, and the communication between the restaurant and our front desk team. This is level of service is certainly not acceptable and will be addressed with the related department. Again, please accept my apology and I hope we can improve our image next year when you return to stay with us again.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your next stay at jakub.sippl@ihg.com, I will make sure we look after you.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

This is our third time at the Crowne Plaza for a football tournament. Each time we come, we are impressed. In fact, it's the kids favourite hotel. The room is a nice size, bathroom is good and the buffet is amazing. Staff is super accommodating, giving ice for bruises, cleaning plates right away and very friendly. We would stay here again, even without the tournament!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Hello JillinSingapore,
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay! I am glad to welcome you to stay third time with us. Also, thank you for the kind words regarding the room, buffet at Lackah Restaurant and our staff. Your feedback really made our day. Thank you for staying at the Crowne Plaza West Hanoi and it was a pleasure talking to you in person. I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Overall the location fit my needs, out of the city center, but around the business district. Staff was helpful and they looked after me well. Breakfast was great, many options and fresh. Concierge recommended good places to eat outside. This was my second stay and it was better than the first time. I will be back next year.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Jakub S, Manager at Crowne Plaza West Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear Mo J,
Thanks for the great review!
It's wonderful you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive for excellence so we're thrilled you appreciated not only our location but also our staff! Also, we are so happy that you like our buffet breakfast. It is recommended that you should try our BBQ buffet dinner every Friday and Saturday.
We can't wait to host you again soon for third times and fourth time at Crowne Plaza West Hanoi! Have a stellar day!
Warm regards,