Crowne Plaza West Hanoi
US$37
US$114
US$97
Agoda.com
Hanoi La Selva Hotel(Hanoi)
US$37
US$36
Hotels.com
US$110
US$107
US$277
US$243
  • Pool
All reviewsexcellent hotel for businessthe club loungebusiness tripplatinum memberpillow menubusiness districtroom serviceswimming poolmain restaurantinternet connectionold quartertaxi ridebreakfast spreadmodern hotelthe hotel staffcomfortable staytourist attractions
Reviewed 1 May 2016

I would definitely request this as my favourite hotel should I return to Hanoi . The staff were so helpful when as an English speaking guest I requested help with an eye condition I was suffering with. An appointment was very quickly made for me in a clinic with an eye specialist and transport was waiting for me to get me to my appointment on time. The staff really could not have been any more helpful to me . I would like to send my sincere thanks.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
tsujip, Manager at Crowne Plaza West Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2016

Dear “dcorogers”,

Thank you for naming the Crowne Plaza West Hanoi as your favourite hotel in Hanoi! It’s great to receive such high praise and that the staff were able to make your stay more enjoyable. I am sorry to read that you had an eye condition, being sick while travelling is never fun, but it’s great that we could assist.
We hope that on your next visit, we can look forward to welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza West Hanoi.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Extremely quality hotel. I am very impressed with the level of professionalism the staff demonstrated throughout my entire stay in the hotel. I will highly recommend this hotel to all I know. Well done

Room Tip: Just brilliant
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
tsujip, Manager at Crowne Plaza West Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2016

Dear “dukeqm”,
Great to read your feedback about the Crowne Plaza West Hanoi. We were all happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Hanoi.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

Very friendly personel, no remarks to the room and other hotel facilities.
Far from the city centre but surrounded by many good restaurants.
Safe neighbourhood.
Good, rich breakfast.
Apartments with an equipped kitchen for a longer stay are also available.

Dear “Tomek_xx”,

Thank you for reviewing the Crowne Plaza West Hanoi, it’s great to read your comments about the friendly staff and the good breakfast. The hotel is located in the newer part of Hanoi, about a 30 – 35 minute ride into the Old Quarter and costs approximately U$8. As you have pointed out, the Crowne Plaza West Hanoi also has a Residence section that is great for those that will be living in Hanoi.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

So cosy and welcoming.
Clean and quiet room. Nice restaurant also.
Many happy smiling and sevice minded people are working in there, which also delivered to me to feel happy. My favorite hotel in Hanoi, so far.♡

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
tsujip, Manager at Crowne Plaza West Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Dear “davidV6790NG”,

We appreciate your feedback about the Crowne Plaza West Hanoi. It’s great that you enjoyed all aspects of the hotel facilities during your stay. We thank you about your comments about the staff having a service mind and being friendly.

We hope that we can continue to be your favourite hotel in Hanoi.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

This was a nice place to stay and had maximum benefit with my Priority Pass. Centrally located place to do business and enjoyed all the facility. Had a good stay. Enjoyed the gym which had good facilities and had. Nice relaxed dinner in redtaurant

Dear “Chandra294265”,

We were all happy to read your review about the Crowne Plaza West Hanoi. If you are here for business the hotel is located to many of the new office buildings and not too far away from the highway to go to the manufacturing areas.

It’s great that you managed to go to the gym to help you unwind and to also keep the weight off after having a good meal in the restaurant.

We hope that you will stay with us again on your next business trip.