“Excellent!! Walking tour”

Hanoi Free Amazing Tours
Ranked #63 of 216 Food & Drink in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hanoi Free Amazing Tours(HFAT),a non-profit organization, is established to help Tourists explore our culture, custom, history. Meanwhile, Each member of the club can practise English and explore their full potential through cross-cultural experiences and extracurricular activities. Tourists need free tour guides, The guides need to explore new horizons. We bring tourists and locals together!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Tour with Thuy Was amazing. I could understand Hanoi and the culture in the place better. Highly highly recommend. Excellent is the good word to explain this opportunity.

All reviews
"long bien bridge"
"great company"
"old quarter"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"an amazing experience"
"few hours"
"local food"
"vietnamese culture"
"food tour"

Reviewed March 10, 2018

We had a great few hours eating and drinking our way around the Old Quater with Ha. She took us to some great places to try famous Vietnamese street foods including ba minh, bun cha & egg coffee- all very delicious! I'd recommend this tour to anyone who's visiting Hanoi- bon appetit!

1  Thank Caroline J
Reviewed March 7, 2018

Had a great day out with Chi. She spent almost 4 hours with us touring us through the old quarter, visiting a couple of historical sites and all the while she was very informative and friendly. Both my partner and I were very impressed with her and would recommend this kind of tour to our friends.

1  Thank Jeremy W
Reviewed January 8, 2018

I can truly recommend a guided tour with Chi (pronounced with a smile) as your guide. She arrived on time (even early, waiting for me) and instantly gave a very pleasant and positive impression. She asked me if I had any preferences on what to see in Hanoi, but I let her decide. She gave me the full tour through the beautiful city and varoius historically and culturally important locations. She had very good knowledge, excellent communication skills, and was really kind. It was an amazing experience, and really a highlight of my trip. Thank you so much!

1  Thank Henrik W
See more reviews
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

Hiên (Serena) was a wonderful tour guide. She took me around Hanoi and was very knowledgeable about the history, present and culture of Vietnam. We ended the tour with a hesitant attempt at the infamous Vietnamese Egg Coffee, which was strangely delicious!!!
I really appreciated this university program. What a great way to learn about the local culture. Thanks so much!!!