Hanoi La Selva Hotel(Hanoi)
US$51
Agoda.com
US$51
US$38
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$43/night.

US$245
US$231
  • Pool
US$90
  • Breakfast included
La Beaute De Hanoi Hotel(Hanoi)
US$49
US$116
US$113
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgourmet cornertop floorhalong bayold quarterwelcome homeexecutive suitehoan kiem lakerooftop restaurantsister hotelwelcome drinkfamily roomstreet food tourlittle touchesperfect hotelthe hotel staffgreat boutiquesuperb service
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

My wife surprised me with a trip to Vietnam for my birthday and booked us in the Elegance Diamond hotel in Hanoi.

The hotel provided an airport transfer for us and once we arrived, the warm and friendly service from everyone was very inviting.

The location of the hotel is excellent for exploring the old quarter of Hanoi. The spa facility is very good and the breakfast buffet was very good.

We departed the hotel to Halong Bay and when we returned to the hotel after 2 days, our room was upgraded and the staff went out of their way to ensure my birthday was a special occasion by decorating the room and singing happy birthday.

The restaurant on the top floor (same place for breakfast) is an excellent choice and great cocktails to match.

Overall the Elegance Diamond Hanoi is an excellent choice of stay if you want to explore Hanoi and the wonderful staff and customer service is a standard that other establishments should be aiming for!

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Vishaan N
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

This little hotel in the middle of the old city was a wonderful surprise. The room was large and appointed beautifully. The bed was really comfortable with nice white sheets. The wifi was not great on my I phone, but they provide a computer if you need one which worked really well. I always bring my own shampoo and conditioner because I find the products are almost always sub standard. Not so here, they had a really good shampoo and conditioner. The breakfast was the best I had in all of Vietnam. The staff is friendly and efficient. The only thing I would not give my highest rating to is the restaurant. For lunch or dinner it is really sub standard and there are so many wonderful gourmet choices

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JudithEve
Reviewed 19 September 2016

My daughter and I stayed here recently and were amazed by the exceptional service given by the staff. Everyone from the doormen, reception desk, spa staff and breakfast waitresses were friendly, helpful and attentive. Nothing was too much of an effort and they made it their business to familiarise themselves with our travel plans so they could arrange anything that we needed. On our short overnight trips to Halong Bay and Sapa we were welcomed back with a warm and genuine greeting. The floral 'welcome back' display on our beds each time we returned was a beautiful touch that we appreciated very much. We also treated ourselves to some pampering in the Spa and loved every moment -each treatment was specifically catered to our particular needs. Overall, we loved the attention and comfort provided here. It made our stay in Hanoi even more memorable.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Huddo61
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed here on our honeymoon. We received a very warm welcome and were surprised by an upgrade to a stunning suite which was filled with balloons, rose petals and fresh fruit. It was such a lovely way to start our trip and set the bar high after such a luxurious room!

We were overwhelmed by the warmth of the staff. They took time to learn our names and greeted us with a friendly smile every time we passed through reception. The customer service was exceptional, the highest standard we have ever experienced.

This level of service continued at the rooftop restaurant where the staff were lovely and there was a fantastic menu for breakfast.

We would love to return.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Visited this hotel in July 2016.

My best friend and I stayed at this hotel for 5 days 4 nights. The hotel is located at the heart of Old Quarter which is convenient for tourist to explore around.

The hotel service were fantastic from airport transfer, breakfast, room service and spa, we were satisfied with it. We loved their breakfast as they have variety of choices (well balance between asian and western).

Maybe the hotel could further improve on is the food. We ordered the same food in the afternoon and the second night, the taste was a bit inconsistent. Perhaps they are more busier during the night. However, overall the food was good.

I will book this hotel if I visit Hanoi again.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends