Lowest prices for your stay
US$61
US$76
US$44
SAVE US$32
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreamsUS$44
Agoda.comUS$44
StayForLongUS$76
All reviews rooftop pool french quarter old quarter great hotel opera house egg station business trip recommend this hotel ha noi comfortable bed boutique hotel stayed nights breakfast buffet visiting hanoi halong bay our honeymoon deluxe room
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021

My third time staying at The Lapis Hotel in Hanoi and I’m very happy with the staff and their service. Though the front area is large but I always feel welcome and pleasant because the receptionists take very good care of me. Ms. Chi General Manager welcome me every time I stayed here, impressive of her hospitality!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2021

I spent great time at The Lapis Hotel for my business trip in Ha Noi. It's very clean, quite and spacious room. I have a relax time after a hard working day. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Close to great restaurants and landmarks. I will stay here again when I return Ha Noi

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2021

A great place to stay with clean room and good amenities. The breakfast quality was very good. The staff of the hotel was very supporting throughout the stay.
Overall it was a wonderful experience at the Lapis Hotel.
I decided that I will be the one and only hotel I would stay whenever I visited Hanoi in the future.
Thank you once again for a wonderful stay and will be back soon:)
Thanh Hang

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2021

My family had a very great stay at The Lapis Hotel. The hotel is close to great restaurants and landmarks. The staff are very helpful, the GM is very nice!
We will definitely choose to stay at the Lapis again once we travel to Hanoi.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

I just come back to The Lapis hotel after sereval months of distancing social. It still was so good even almost hotel boutique in old town is closing now.
In my stay, I saw that the hotel still have business guest ( local people, japanese and expert guest), they still served semi- buffet in first 2 nights then the next day they served set menu and the last day was full buffet. They was very flexible service of breakfast base on occupied rooms. The amenities still was set up full: welcome drink, amenities in room and I had treated VIP cause I’m return guest. I’m so happy with my stay in Lapis as normal. The manager and owner are very committed about their service, they do not cut down any benefit of guest even I know that they are in difficult situation now. Highly appreciated their efforts to try for consistency service of the hotel. I will come back to stay in next time, thank you.
P/s: they set up Vietnamese Tet decoration so nice especially peach blossom, it was amazing flower.

Date of stay: February 2021