“perfect service from therapist”

Marvel Spa & Foot Massage
Ranked #15 of 200 Spas & Wellness in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 22 April 2018

as everyone may know that Thai Massage is the best but as I tried this place I was completely sleep so it can guarantee that their skill was nice too.

2  Thank Tarnrattana
"vietnam"
in 8 reviews
"session"

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We made an appointment for two Thai massages. We were told by the front desk to come at 9:20 pm. We arrived on time and the woman at the front desk told us to wait in the lobby. Thirty minutes later, the woman re-approached us and said they were too busy to accommodate us. We were walked to their sister hotel to get a massage instead. Overall, frustrating that they made us wait around for half an hour before letting us know they couldn’t take us. It was not very professional. The massages at the sister hotel were decent and they gave us 10% off, but I was surprised at the poor management given the high reviews. There are so many spas around the corner with equally high reviews, which I would recommend to visit instead to avoid this type of situation.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Had a amazing massage here with the wife! Safe, relaxing, loved every minute!

Phil & Penny
Sk, Canada

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I had two visits to the spa when I was a guest at the hotel marvellous and I was very impressed with both visits. The first visit I had gel nail polish soaked off and re applied and the therapist did a great job but the best thing is that you get to lie down for your treatment!

The second visit was for a food massage and I have to say it was extremely good especially the part with the hot stones.

Thanks ladies for the great treatments

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 January 2018

My wife and myself, took a foot massage in the marvellous hotel in Hanoi, and the service was great, The staff is very attentive and professional.
The massage was very relaxing and the service of the spa was excellent. The price of the massage was very good, We highly recommend the service.
On our next visit to Hanoi, we are sure to stay at the hotel and take a foot massage.