“Best food massages ever!! ”

Marvel Spa & Foot Massage
Ranked #16 of 201 Spas & Wellness in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I had two visits to the spa when I was a guest at the hotel marvellous and I was very impressed with both visits. The first visit I had gel nail polish soaked off and re applied and the therapist did a great job but the best thing is that you get to lie down for your treatment!

The second visit was for a food massage and I have to say it was extremely good especially the part with the hot stones.

Thanks ladies for the great treatments

All reviews
"vietnam"
in 8 reviews
"session"

Reviewed 3 January 2018

My wife and myself, took a foot massage in the marvellous hotel in Hanoi, and the service was great, The staff is very attentive and professional.
The massage was very relaxing and the service of the spa was excellent. The price of the massage was very good, We highly recommend the service.
On our next visit to Hanoi, we are sure to stay at the hotel and take a foot massage.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Conveniently located near the reception if staying at the Hanoi Marvellous Hotel (Do!) The hot stone massage was a great, relaxing experience and the masseuse was really competent. They even allowed me to sign up for a massage that extended beyond the closing time at 22:30. Great service!

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Warm welcome by the staff and plenty of massages to choose from. We went for a Thai style massage. I believe it was more a Vietnamese style massage but it was exceeding expectations and very relaxing.