“Total waste of money”

Sky Bar
Ranked #254 of 355 Restaurants in Da Lat
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I ordered a Mai Thai and instead I got I believe an orange juice in lot of ice for 90.000 VND. One guy who could speak some English admitted they didn't have Curacao and they only put some Rhum light???
I believe there was no alcohol whatsoever and all they could suggest what to buy another one at 20% discount. The all place was empty at 8pm for a reason, a waste of money. There are also other places with good views too.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Curious to see what a prime location venue would be like. Nice view down over roundabout and lake, Tiger beers during 2 for 1 happy hour okay but served as can without glass. Even in afternoon music was annoying, and tv screens showed only local soap operas even though some Australians asked to watch some sports. No body new how to change channels!

Reviewed 8 December 2015

While I know I'm in a foreign country, I figure I should still be able to point at a menu and get what I think I want. I didn't get anything at all. Took forever for my drink to come, after having to ask a couple times.

And the view really isn't THAT great, but it sure made people-watching fun!

1  Thank aaronvonhagen
Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

This is absolutely the worst bar I've been to in south east asia!! The beer is over-priced at 24k a can, the nuts for the table cost 25k (don't bother listening if you're waiter/ess says they're free- they arent), and when we asked about the price on our bill (98k for two beers and a handful of peanuts!) we were met with very unfriendly staff who yelled at us and made us feel physically unsafe by forming a small mob around our table. The view isn't that great either.
I have been to many, many bars, clubs and pubs in vietnam. If you value your money, safety or enjoyment, absolutely give this one a miss. Would rate it 0/10 if I could.

Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

While 25k VND is not too bad for a tiger beer it is still expensive and the view is not that great. Waiters were rude and they rushed us out halfway through our beer because they wanted to close early