“Nice food and service”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: Restaurant Near The Market
Description: Restaurant Near The Market
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Although I visited this restaurant by chance when it was raining on the first night in Dalat city, this place made a good impression in me. The restaurant is clean, air-conditioned and rather quiet. The food here was pretty good and yummy. I tried the roasted chicken with potatoes and a cappuccino. At first impression, they have a nice look and made me hungry. The chicken was fresh, tender meat and juicy skin together with potatoes was a nice meal worth trying. Also, the cappuccino was perfect than I expected. The service here was friendly. Though the staffs seemed rather quiet, they were helpful to make sure my dished severed as fast as possible.

The price was a little pricey but it was justified by the good quality of the food and nice service. This restaurant is the best place for family gathering with the warm and snug atmosphere.
I will come back here in my next summer holiday in Dalat City.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

We were recommended this place by our guide. The location is good, with views over this busy night Market. The food was also pretty good. The menu included a 'wild beasts' section offering such delicacies as grilled ant-eater! Be sure to try it!

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Perhaps we did not order well but compared to similar dishes we had had in other places, nothing lived up to our standards. It did not taste fresh nor flavorful. Would not recommend this place.

Reviewed 27 January 2013

As a party of 8 we were given private room, great food and top class service.This place is a must to eat in Da Lat

Reviewed 21 January 2013

My wife and I stopped in here for dinner for our first night in Vietnam. We had a larger hotpot together with beers.

The restaurant is clean and air conditioned. The staff were very quiet, but were helpful with making sure the hotpot was going as it should.

The food was ok, nothing special and it was a little pricey because it's in the central market area.