“Best food of our trip”
Review of Emai Dalat

Emai Dalat
Ranked #25 of 340 Restaurants in Da Lat
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: The food at emai is an exquisite blend of traditional and contemporary, European and international inspirations, with special appreciation for the elegant simplicity of the Tuscan countryside. Every dish is freshly cooked using organic vegetables and herbs farmed from Dalat's unique agricultural landscape, renowned across the country for its beautiful weather and clean, fresh Mediterranean produce
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had dinner at Emai tonight as we needed a break from Vietnamese food after our first couple of weeks travelling. Every dish we had was delicious. We had an asparagus & courgette salad, ravioli, homemade tagliatelle & the gnocchi.
The food is so fresh, and the flavours are well balanced. Definitely the best meal we’ve had since we’ve been away. The service was great too, and it’s a lovely setting. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Bec7369

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious pizza, I was craving it so much! All the food looked delicious. Fancy place, good for dates, white tablecloths and candles, ooh la la. Amazing staff, Tim was very friendly, even hooked up drink. I recommended some friends to go if they craved some western food. Would go again. Thanks so much!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful stay at Émai and couldnt resist but having dinner there 3 days in a row. If you are loving and seeking a truly Italian restaurant with authentic dishes, perfect paired wine, lovely atmosphere and super service, I think Emai is the top notch place in Dalat that cannot be missed.
I've tried almost everything on the menu and love all the dishes but here are my utmost favourite choices: onion soup, pomelo salad (all the salads are superb), 4 cheese pizza, gnocchi (its the best I've ever tasted).
And if you can, definitely save some room for dessert. Because the cheesecake, almond cake and pana cotta are all to die for.
I was so in love with the place, I ended up coming back there for their afternoon tea and it was hand down the most memorable moment of my trip.
Tip for you: if you come during the day, sit in the garden. By night, I found the table by the window in the small room is the best sit of the house.
Such a hidden gem in town!

Reviewed March 13, 2018

Emai is so incredible for those looking for an intimate, fine dinning experience. We were so impressed with the wine selection, and the food blew us away. Beautiful presentation but still very down-to-earth, calming and holistic. The owner and hosts are wonderful people, you won't be disappointed xx

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

We had such a nice trip to Dalat in the beginning of March and visit émai for 3 nights. I think this is our right decision to stay here because everthing here is great. The attic room is very nice, clean and cozy, the 1st floor restaurant have really nice food, We had our dinner here once and feel really great with the dishes’s quality and great service. Especially thanks to Kim and Tim, with their help we have such great experience here, they’re so friendly and hospitality.