“PhiPhi Island Cruise”

Sea Angel Cruise Phuket
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I highly reccomend Sea Angel Cruise if you want to do a day trip to the PhiPhi Islands. Effecient, comfortable, lunch was great and staff was friendly.
I used Sayed from Discover Thailand to set up all my tours before I even left my country and it was cheapest yet very comfortable and you pay when you arrive incase you change your mind ... his details are +66 90 401 7468

All reviews
"fresh fruit"
"pickup"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Toured the Phi Phi islands for a day with this crew. Fantastic for anyone who is limited with time although I believe that they also offer other different tours. One may opt for a normal, silver or gold service whilst traveling. We had the normal package paid for through our tour and then upgraded to silver upon arrival (500THB) - to get a reserved seat with AC, time on the upper level or outside of the room and a snack. Price also included a buffet lunch and snorkeling. National park fee (400THB), flippers/fins for snorkeling (100THB) and cleaning fee (20THB) were excluded from the upgrade. We paid extra for these. Personally, the silver package was the best option. Gold package just had bigger and comfier seats. The guy in charge of the boat and crew had good English and instructed everyone at all times. Also got photographed whilst boarding the boat (100THB) and then got them printed when returning to Phuket - cute souvenir.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Paid 1650baht each at a counter. I think we overpaid as we then saw on their website 1200baht... oh well. Hopefully from reading this, you can not make the same mistakes. There are 3 classes on the ship. Gold, silver and economy. We took silver. Gold class was more, don't remember the difference, but Gold class and it had apparently massage chairs, but I heard it doesn't work well. Silver didn't, just more leg room and less passengers in your compartment. Economy class was pretty much the same as silver just with more people. They picked us up at our hotel and I must give them credit their chairs were pretty comfortable on the minibus. Took about 45mins to arrive at the pier. They will then upsell their classes to you then. Claiming about their top floor sunbathing area. The thing is, everyone can go there even if you are economy. Boat was what was shown. They gave us a small muffin, bag of chips, tea, coke,etc.. this was ok. We went to Koh Phi Phi, but we only circled the island and took pictures. We never got a chance to go to Maya bay where the movie Beach was film and also the nicest and the highlighted part of Koh Phi Phi. We only got to see Maya bay from the boat... We did dock on another part of Koh Phi Phi(the built up part) and had lunch there. Had about 1hr45mins. Buffet lunch was ok. Had about 10 items to eat from. After we finished we only had another 30mins to look around which is not really enough time to do so. After that we board and went back. To get from Phuket to Koh Phi Phi is about 2 hours each way. So overall, ok to subpar. Still too many people and too expensive for what we paid for, considering it was much cheaper online.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a good time. Friendly staff and took good care of us. Snorkelling was just ok. Plenty of time to swim. Vegetarian food was again ok.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband booked this trip and then we saw the reviews I was dreading it we had paid for gold class all I can say is thank goodness he had the seats were so comfortable massaging seats recline with foot rest huge soft drinks and tea coffee brought round access to upper deck first we changed boats when we got to phi phi to go round the islands but we knew we wouldn't be going on the beaches as big boats couldn't dock due to damaging the reef when gold members had the whole top deck to ourselves when we stopped we had separate dining bit well worth the gold up grade and sea angel beyond you were fab