J & P Court Pattaya
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Pattaya
See available hotels
Vogue Hotel(Pattaya)
LK President(Pattaya)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
LK Metropole(Pattaya)
Siam Sawasdee(Pattaya)
  • Pool
All reviewsstayed here for nightsclean roomsthe ground floorreceptionpoolelevator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 8, 2015 via mobile

Only issue is hotel has to be booked in Thailand so you need a friend there to do it for you. However, if you do its a good budget hotel. Rooms slighted dated but plenty of space, shower ok, linen changed everyday. Free security box in reception Very very good value.

Stayed: December 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank dodgemDorset_UK
Reviewed November 8, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 6 nights for a family gathering and visit.

Its cheap, clean and the staff are helpful.

You need a cash deposit now - on speaking to staff they have had people book and nor then up so you can understand it.

Its in the centre of pattaya and if you like quiet book a back room.

One little thing if you want laundry doing just go across the road to the launderette there its cheaper and its where they take it anyway!

You don't get a complimentary tea/coffee making set but you get 2 bottles of water in the fridge daily

All in all its well worth the money and pleasant.

Stayed: October 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Wendi E
Reviewed October 13, 2014

We have stayed here several times over the last 4 years and have always found it to be clean, comfortable, reasonable and good service. We'll be back. good location for nightlife, dining and shopping.

Room Tip: good location
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Brian J
Reviewed September 12, 2014

I know everyone has their favourite hotels in Pattaya and this was mine until recently. I tried to book my room for January 2015 via e-mail. The room was originally for 16 nights. I was told by return e-mail that I had to pay 1000 baht deposit by cash before January. I tried to explain that I would not even be in the country until until the 15th and asked if they would accept payment by card or a bank transfer. NO, only accept cash. Having explained that I have stayed there many times, twice a year for the last 4 years, that I would find it very difficult to pay by cash as they had requested. In the end, I said that I would have to cancel my booking and book somewhere else, to which I got the reply "OK". Now they have lost 16.000 baht and all future revenue, all for the sake of not being negotiable on a 1000 baht cash deposit. Oh well, this is Thailand where customer service for the sake of hard cash means nothing.
The hotel itself is good value for money and rooms are cleaned on a daily basis. Customer service is pretty poor and if you look upon the reception staff as room key holders then you will be fine. Don't ask for any more help. The hotel maids do a good job and I always tip them. The gentlemen on the nightshift do a good job also.
The hotel is in a quiet location but close to the nightlife. It's a short baht bus ride or 15 minutes to walking street. It's about 10 minutes to the beach.
I really will be sorry not to be stopping here again as this was a home from home but with little respect from this hotel, it's time to find pastures new.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
11  Thank Davelaw45
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Was introduced to this hotel by friends who've stayed there for years. While it's not the Hilton, is offers you a very a large comfortable/clean room at a good price.
Helpful pleasant staff make the stay more pleasurable, and the pool area is relaxing. Will return as enjoyed staying here

Room Tip: Always prefer room 305A
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends