“So so pizza”
Review of The Pizza Company

The Pizza Company
Ranked #873 of 1,132 Restaurants in Pattaya
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The pizza from this company is nothing to write home about. It is a bit expensive for what you get and you could get better value elsewhere. The service was painfully slow. I had almost finished my pizza before my friends was delivered. I think that the main problem is that the chef is concentrating on the takeaway orders. Decor is good but the service and the average food leaves the place wanting.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Order small pizza, salad and fried chicken if you get bore to Thai food or longing for light food. Nothing overwhelming but not too bad to have them as finger foods.

Reviewed January 20, 2018

Slow service and expensive pizza for the size of it.

Look at the photo, this is a medium size, you can compare with the size of the glasses on the picture.
They have small, medium and large, this was a medium one, it cost already 349 baths and it's still small.

I don't know how is the size for the small pizza but this is too expensive for the size and for the quality.
Better go to a real italian restaurant even though this restaurant has a good location on beach road.

Service was slow, some staff don't even speak english...

To get the check, it never came, so we went to pay at the door, maybe not enough staff.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

The pizzas are pretty average, but the thin base is out of this world. I never knew pizza till I knew this thin base. The seafood pizzas come with a creamy sauce which is also amazing but the downside if the quality. Not really fresh ingredients and the price is a bit much for the size given. Staff were excellent though and I'd recommend this a probably best pizza place in town if you really want a pizza.

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

This was my first time here and I wasn't very impressed

The pizza was too bread and the quality and quantity of the ingredients was sorely lacking in my opinion.

The staff was slow and seemingly uninterested in attending to customers and would rather talk amongst themselves.

The interior was nice enough though with paintings and prints of famous Italian scenes.

I would not go back here.