All reviews golf trip deluxe suite great location local courses small rooftop pool clean rooms walking street beach road separate bedroom central location breakfast was included small kitchen good nights sleep recommend this hotel walk in shower the hotel manager good size
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve walked by this place several times and was always intrigued by it. Browsing a hotel booking site, whitehouse popped up so I decided to give it a try. I was not disappointed. It’s a mix of condos and hotel rooms.
Cleaning and reception staff are friendly and helpful. Rooms are very clean and well maintained. There is s small rooftop pool. Breakfast is included in the room price, but it’s not a buffet. Nine or 10 different options to choose from. There is also a small bar there as well.
This place seems to cater to Brits and golfers. But I saw other Europeans, Aussies, and Americans present,.Golf is a big deal for the guests and the hotel can arrange excursions for those who want them.
It’s also a pretty quiet place which is a good thing!
Only negative was WiFi. It worked so-so. Towards the end of my stay, it seemed to improve.
Anyway, I was generally impressed with the place and will probably stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Ciahasher
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I have stayed in several hotels in Pattaya in the past 11 years, but for the last 9 years I have always booked in at the Whitehouse Condotel. The rooms are spacious and cleaned daily. The tariff is very reasonable, and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The proprietor, Joe, has always got a minute for a chat. They also have two 11 seat buses for client hire ( Great if you are on a golf trip ) I would thoroughly recommend the Whitehouse Condotel.....Five Stars *****
Alan S

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 15 January 2018

I stayed 10 nights in this hotel. My stay was very comfortable and the staff were very friendly. I had a good size room and very nice bathroom (the shower was just slightly out of date!!) The other amenties in the room were perfect. There was a swiming pool on the roof which was small but adequate and very clean. The breakfast was of limited choice but it was nice and tastey. Its difficult to find a better hotel for the price. I do recommend this hotel and should I go back to Pattaya I will visit this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank boyracer
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

It’s my 3rd time at this hotel it’s a great place to stay 5 mins from the beach. their are many bars and restaurants close by if your a golfer it does golf trips although I’ve not had the chance to use this facility yet

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank markthn
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We returned from our holiday on Thursday 28th September after spending 3 nights in Dubai, 11 nights in Pattaya, 3 further nights in Dubai, then back home. We have never been to Thailand before and didn't know what to expect and what the standard of their hotels would be. We were not disappointed. The Whitehouse is an immaculate establishment. Our spacious room ticked all the boxes with generous proportions which provided a large comfortable bed, air conditioning, superb bathroom with shower and bath tub. The food in the hotel is delicious. We ate out a couple of times but I have to say that nothing we ate was any better than the food in the hotel so we had most of our meals there instead. The location is ideal being a short stroll to the beach and the shopping mall also in walking distance. The staff at the Whitehouse are excellent. They are friendly and helpful and as I remember they all have a good command of the English language. Although we are not golfers, the hotel does cater for golfing parties, providing transport and they have arranged preferential rates with local courses.
Should I ever return to Thailand I would definitely return to the Whitehouse, I can thoroughly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple