“Amazing!!! ”

Ranked #24 of 1,441 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Turkish restaurant ogle yemegi aksam yemegi
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing food, amazing service and just a really nice atmosphere! The location is pretty good too, just half a km from Maenam beach! Staff were really friendly and very helpful. Definitely coming again!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I came here 2 years ago and found the place to be a tad dull atmospherically but I remember the food being good. We decided to try it again tonight after other restaurants we wanted to go to were closed.

Wow. It has definitely changed the atmosphere for the better. You know a restaurant is good when you sit down to eat and you feel as though you are in another country. Our food was all fantastic, we had garlic bread to start which may possibly be the best I've ever had and we were also give some turkish bread and dips for free by the super friendly owner. He was very polite and well spoken and seemed to really care for his customers.

My girlfriend has the chicken shish for main and I had the adana kebab. Both were amazing. We go to greece yearly and the food gave us throw backs (turkey and greece share a lot of culture).

Highly recommend coming here!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

As samui residents, my friends and I were recently craving a change to the usual Thai food we all live on, so based upon a recommendation we decided to try Romans Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant. Wow! we were so happy that we did, and that recommendation was totally justified. After hearing about how warm and welcoming the owner, Aydin was, the man lived up to the reputation. He could not have done more to make us feel more welcome, answering any queries we had and making suggestions for those of us who are fussy eaters, or who had never tried Turkish food before. We opted to start with a pizza to share, which was massive and cooked pefectly, thin and crispy as it should be and loaded with delicious toppings. For mains, we again decided to order a selection of dishes to share. As a Hummus and Pitta fan, I must say it was some of the most delicious I have tried, and we ordered extra several times. Beacuse we found it hard to decide with so much choice, we sampled the kebabs, the Roman mixed grill platter, fresh salads and pan fried fish. Not a single complaint about anything we tasted, and everything was so fresh and homemade. Highly recommend this lovely restaurant. If you are a fan of live music, then this restaurant also ticks all the boxes.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Wow... been here such a long time and never discovered how good the service and the food at Roman turkish and mediterenian restaurant. Value for money. Easy and accesible location. Entertainment... wow wow wow. Well done guys. Keep up the good work !!!

aydinzeybek, Sahibi at Roman Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thankyou so much,....

Reviewed 19 March 2018

My husband and I ate here on our last night in Koh Samui. The food was excellent. I had lamb chops with rice and veggies and my husband had fish in a pan. The presentation of the food was great and it was very flavorful. What makes this place really unique is the owner, Roman. You can catch him serving his customers and making sure everyone has everything they need and is well taken care of. I like an owner who is visible and interested in connecting with his customers. It is truly a gem of a spot on this part of the island especially when you want a break from Thai food. Glad we saw this place.

aydinzeybek, Sahibi at Roman Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thankyou you so much, I hope see you again...