“Must visit if you crave Indian food”
Review of Babu's Indian Hot

Babu's Indian Hot
Ranked #22 of 1,435 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Description: We serve North-Indian food, tandoor and curry, vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals since 2006.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This place was such a pleasant surprise. Food was very good, garlic naan was one of the best things I’ve ever tried. The staff was also very friendly!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This place has the best butter chicken I have ever eatin. I had the butter chicken, garlic naan and vegetable Samosas. All very good! I had to go back a second time. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

My friend and I were staying just across the road at the Maenam Bay Resort and were pretty hungry after a long day of travelling...
We looked at the menu for Babu's in passing on the search for some dinner but I was always taught never to go for the first place you see!
After a little while of searching for somewhere to eat, we couldn't find anything we fancied so we decided to break my rule and head back to Babu's...
And thank goodness we did!
The food was delicious - just the right amount of spice but fantastic flavours as well. Friendly service.
It's been months since our visit and we still talk about how it was possibly the best Indian we've tasted.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing place
Everything was perfect
The waitress too
Thanks for this delicious food
And perfect moment

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely staff and service! Three of us ordered and within fifteen minutes our food arrived. Fairly pricey compared to local food but delicious non the less.

1  Thank sleepyjosie