“In meny looks very nice but not really the same in real life”
Review of Vikasa Life Cafe

Vikasa Life Cafe
Ranked #102 of 1,517 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Cuisines: Thai, Healthy, Fusion
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Vikasa Life Cafe is a unique and healthy restaurant on the beautiful island of Koh Samui. We've formulated a signature cuisine, combining healthy ingredients with pure indulgence for you to savor while enjoying the breathtaking views and friendly service from our famous terrace. Vikasa serves a wide variety of food styles to suit different dietary needs; we offer vegan-friendly, international, fusion, western, raw and non-vegetarian dishes. Just as our yoga approach is always evolving, so we are constantly experimenting with food preparation and creating new amazing tastes for you to try. Our food is creative, fresh, colorful, fully flavored and balanced. We use only the best ingredients available, including organic produce whenever possible. All our dishes are created with your health in mind. We believe you deserve to know what's inside your food, which is why we use only the best ingredients, organic whenever possible, and never any additives or preservatives.
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

I think i just had the worst eggs benedict in my life at this place, for a high price. Shame on you. Guys

Kosta M, Owner at Vikasa Life Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Hi,

I sincerely apologize for your experience. That is very uncharacteristic of the Life Cafe. We would love to have another opportunity to showcase the Life Cafe should you let us. If you are interested in returning please email me directly to share@vikasa.com and I will arrange for a complimentary main course as gesture of good will. Keep in mind we source top quality organic food for our menu offerings and do not compromise the quality of this for price.

One Love,
Sarah@Vikasa

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I was at Vikasa for a a 28-day training which included buffet breakfast and dinner, which werr absolutely delicious every time. I loved that there were options for everyone, euther vegan, vegetarian, or like me, fish and seafood lovers. Plenty of veggies, both raw and cooked. There were afew times in which I ate from the menu and it was great. My favourite, the mushroom ceviche. Being a Mexican I love and am used to ceviche, and this one was great. Raw/vegan treats were mouth-watering, especially the cacao energy balls.
The attention of each and everyone of the staff was amazing. They were fun, helpful and smiley. Dealing with 80+ hungry people is not easy but they never had a bad attitude.
Thank you!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing salad i got and the view and staff were amazing aswell!! The salad was extraordinary because of Its fresh and homegrown ingredients. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurant with a variety of healthy foods; raw and cooked. My favorite dishes are Vikasa dumpling and those healthy bowls.

The restaurant also offers a beautiful sea view so it was one of our blissful mornings!

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We dropped into Vikasa Life Cafe for coffee whilst driving around Koh Samui resort hopping. The cafe belongs to the Vikasa Yoga Resort which specialises in yoga retreats & vegetarian dishes . The resort is neatly tucked into the hillside overlooking the sea.

Overall- coffee average but views make up for it. Excellent restaurant if vegetarian.