“Smoothies, err' day!”

Khunkae's Juice Bar / Healthy By Khunkae Chiang Mai
Ranked #1 of 113 Dessert in Chiang Mai
Price range: US$1 - US$2
Cuisines: Healthy, Bar
Description: With the experience for almost over 10 years on juices and smoothies, Khun Kae knows how to meet every preferences of guests who come in her "Miracle" Juice's Bar and are looking for some ways to make themselves healthy by unbeatable tasty healthy drinks. We have many choices for you to pick ; fresh juices or smoothies and more on the menu with a great number of ingredients (veggie & fruits).
Reviewed 17 April 2018

This is the best place in Chiang Mai! Organic, fresh smoothies, wheatgrass, coconut waters, you name it, all at extremely reasonable prices.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

This was a really great spot for inexpensive delicious juices and smoothies. It was always crowded when we were there and they had a ton of options!

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We love Kuhn Kae’s!!!! Fresh smoothies that always make us feel great especially in the Chiang Mai heat. I make sure I go here every time I am in Chiang Mai! Have brought family and friends here and they all love it :) my favorite is the peanut butter, coconut, banana! thank you for the yummy healthy smoothies!!!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Been living in Chiang Mai for 4 months and been going to KhunKae's ALOT. The juice selection is vast, with such a well thought out selection for different health improvements and detox ideas. Great community vibe, Bitcoin ATM, smoothie bowls, cold pressed juices and endless smoothie options. Seating for around 25/30 people, in a great location central to the Old City.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It's my 4th time here and I'm thinking about camping here and live here for ever.
I love the bowls and the juices and the place is really nice and chill.
The girl and owner are very friendly (eventhough sometimes I think the costumers believe she's rude. She's nice but shy)
It's really affordable since it's only juices.
I wish they would have also tea tho...

1  Thank Bárbara G