“So slow”

Cuisines: American, Indian, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

I don't know about the food because we left before we got anything. First we waited more than half an hour for waitress to collect the order and then at least another one and there was no sign of our food. The only thing I got in this time was coffee, which was instant.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I can not even find my words about this place. It's just great.
After 10 days in southern Thailand where i could nor find a tasty traditional thai food.....i have just arrived here in Chiang Mai.....and this place is the best where You can eat really really tasty food. And the staff is so wellcoming ....and fresh food and fruits
Just try this and You will get in love of this place.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

I came here every time I could to have breakfast. Not the cheapest, but still perfect price for two cups of splendid coffee, lots of really freshl fruit, croissants or bread. And Mild is lovely, friendly and dedicated to keep her little place a gem. I did not have the chance to taste every delicious dish they offered unfortunately.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Healthy Food, lot of choices, very kind people. Nice garden. The smoothies are amazing. Also try homemade cookies, delicious

Reviewed 2 November 2017

The garden is lovely and quiet in the heart of the town. The cofee is excellent, it comes from the local plantations and you can buy some at the boutique. Same with many local products for body care, cooking etc...
Free wifi available, books can be borrowed
The food is ok, the cook gives you a choice from spicy to softer food. I took a papaya salad that was very nice
The prices are reasonable for a turistic city. Several staff speak English
Tel is 053 28 76 39