“Too late”

Add it.
Yunee Fish and Chips
Ranked #1,864 of 2,581 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Reviewed 9 June 2012

Just in case you're craving fish and chips in Chiang Mai, I suggest that you don't search for this place. I found it on my second attempt, covered with For Sale signs. I was the only customer, and it was rather like eating outside an abandoned building. While the food was being prepared, the smell of stale cooking oil almost made me gag. When my dinner arrived, the fish was very good, but the chips were undercooked. The owner joined me for part of my meal, but she didn't speak much English. She was a nice lady, but that's not a good enough reason to eat here. As far as I could make out, they're moving anyway. If you're eager to eat fish and are willing to forego the chips, try Lert Ros just inside the Tha Phae Gate down Soi 1.

Reviewed 4 November 2011

Do not know what it was like before but was very good today should you fancy a little of the UK when you have been away for a while. Fish lovely, white and boneless with 'real' chips, my Partner had the mushy peas which were 'home-made'. They are open 10am-10pm and should you fancy a beer they sell that too.