“No good...”

Add it.
Mayer Spa
Ranked #212 of 270 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

We entered because I wanted a foot scrub/massage and my wife wanted a mani/pedi. They each were to take an hour and a half.

The lady who was assigned to take care of my feet awkwardly began. She half-heartedly put my feet in a plastic tub and scrubbed away. Noticing that I had some sores, she took it easy around them. But for some reason she thought it would be OK to scrub my big toe so hard that it started to turn red in some spots. Later I would find out just how bad it really was, when I found myself having to go to the pharmacy to get anti septic and bandages.

On to the mani/pedi... Have you ever seen a 3-year-old trying to color inside the lines? She's trying, but she just doesn't have the ability to do so. Well, this experience was similar to that. The girl was very nice, but it seemed she lacked experience, constantly consulting the girl doing my foot rub. In the end, she left a lot to be desired, and my wife was not happy with the results.

At the end when we told them and even showed them why we were unhappy with the results, they got very defensive. Needless to say, we would not recommend this spot.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

our whole family, including two 13 year old girls went to several massage places and we all agreed that this was the very best one we had located. Very friendly staff and excellent massage- made one feel rejuvenated!!

Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Stopped on this place randomly on my walk back to my Chiang Mai hotel. It's not near other massage places so it was completely off my radar despite being located on a street with a good amount of midday traffic. Anyways, the foot massage was fantastic, which was 300 baht (most other places 200-250 baht), but it was definitely worth it. Not packed like most massage places in central Chiang Mai, and it was in the upper third of massage/spas in terms of appearance, cleanliness, etc. The hot tea after the massage was great. I'd recommend this place for sure

Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

Located the shop on the way to loi khor road. The price is not really attractive but we were a bit tired , so had a try there.
The environment lacks decorations. Staff dunno much english and cannot communicate well. One of the therapists of my friends started the massage late but end at the same time with us. The quality of massage is acceptable but the oil aromatherapy is just so-so, my friend even dissatisfied that her therapist just wanna have the task done .
Never come back again and of coz not recomend to go.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

This spa is great value. My girlfriend and I each treated ourselves (travelling budget) to a Thai body massage following a long flight from England. At 200baht each for 60 minutes the massage was great value. Whilst my girlfriend opted for lighter pressure I opted for a hard pressure and my body clicked in places I didn't know it could. We both left feeling relaxed. Very professional and competitive price.

1  Thank Jess-Dave86