“Great foot massage”

Add it.
Mayer Spa
Ranked #216 of 284 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Stopped on this place randomly on my walk back to my Chiang Mai hotel. It's not near other massage places so it was completely off my radar despite being located on a street with a good amount of midday traffic. Anyways, the foot massage was fantastic, which was 300 baht (most other places 200-250 baht), but it was definitely worth it. Not packed like most massage places in central Chiang Mai, and it was in the upper third of massage/spas in terms of appearance, cleanliness, etc. The hot tea after the massage was great. I'd recommend this place for sure

Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

Located the shop on the way to loi khor road. The price is not really attractive but we were a bit tired , so had a try there.
The environment lacks decorations. Staff dunno much english and cannot communicate well. One of the therapists of my friends started the massage late but end at the same time with us. The quality of massage is acceptable but the oil aromatherapy is just so-so, my friend even dissatisfied that her therapist just wanna have the task done .
Never come back again and of coz not recomend to go.

Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

This spa is great value. My girlfriend and I each treated ourselves (travelling budget) to a Thai body massage following a long flight from England. At 200baht each for 60 minutes the massage was great value. Whilst my girlfriend opted for lighter pressure I opted for a hard pressure and my body clicked in places I didn't know it could. We both left feeling relaxed. Very professional and competitive price.

1  Thank Jess-Dave86
Reviewed 24 March 2013 via mobile

A friend and I popped into this spa on a walk through chiang Mai this afternoon. It seemed promising at first however my facial was extremely disappointing. I paid 399 baht for a 60 minute facial - unfortunately the lady was probably only with me for 20-30 minutes of that time. She would goop some lotion on my face, quickly wash it off and then leave the room for 5-10 minutes at a time, leaving me wondering what on earth I'd paid for. This happened at least 5 times during the one hour treatment - terrible.

To be fair, my friend did enjoy her Thai massage and seemed to receive much better service than me!

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 July 2012 via mobile

A friend and I went to this spa having just walked past it on the street and were pleasantly surprised by it. For a manicure and pedicure and a Thai full body massage (total of 2 hours) cost around £12 (600 BHT). Fantastic value for money, a very clean and relaxing place and the care and precision the ladies took over our manicures and pedicures was amazing. Body massage very relaxing although a little bit hard at some points! We went for moderate, maybe go for soft!
Definitely worth a visit.

2  Thank Rebeccabownas