“Charming Guest House”

Annies Guest House Bar And Food
Ranked #1,126 of 2,397 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Price range: US$60 - US$500
Description: Guest house Bar and Restaurant, 5 rooms with Air con , private bathroom , Android device and double bed, 5 rooms with shared facilities, Our Bar has 4 Draft beer taps selling IPA and other imported draft beers plus many bottled imports, we have 10 different Gins and 5 different single malts plus cast spirits. Our food is a mixture of Thai and Western Food
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Really good value for money, the rooms and bathroom facilities are clean, very relaxed atmosphere, they don't push tours etc but are very knowledgable about the area. The bar is fairly priced with a huge beer selection and delicious food. The staff are all very friendly and chatty.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We used Annie’s as our ‘local’ while in Chiang Mai. Thankfully we found it on the first day of our 9 day stay!!
Lovely serving staff in a relaxed atmosphere. Good range of beers I drank the Limbergur Witte and my partner the king Mule IPA and Amarillo IPA.

We ate here 3 times as well.
The Pad Thai was lovely. I loved the orchid decoration on my Pad Thai. I had the smoked salmon salad three times!! I asked for changes to the dish which they gladly did. My husband had a steak sandwich with wonderful home made chips. He also had the Thai green curry and the fish and chips which he said was very good.

There are also 10 guest rooms upstairs with separate access from the bar. They start from 220bht to 990bht.

The inside part of Annie’s has a relaxing sofa area, tables for eating and bar style tables. There are screens that play football or music. Outside is a patio area on to the street with tables and greenery.

There is free WiFi. There is live music on certain nights and a quiz night.